Profile for Nigel J. Tucker > Reviews

Content by Nigel J. Tucker

Nigel J. Tucker (Bristol, South Glos United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazing Rory Gallagher Coffee / Tea Mug. This amazing image of Irish blues guitar god Rory Gallagher live with his Fender guitar was taken during his ' Photo Finish ' tour in the late 1970's and is EXCLUSIVELY available from Henry Hardpad, there is nowhere else in the world this can be purchased. When Jimmy Hendrix was asked by a journalist at Woodstock what is it like to be the best guitarist in the world, he replied, " I don't know, you will have to ask Rory Gallagher" Rory was considered to be one of the greatest guitarists ever. Ideal Gift for Xmas birthday Fathers, Mothers Day or any other occasion. Also a wonderful collectable as it is original memorabilia. It is dishwasher safe and will not fade. It has been produced in the United Kingdom.
Offered by Henry Hardpad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present from me to me, 3 July 2014
What can I say? It's Rory. And, I use it every day. Great present from me to me

Blues For The Modern Daze
Blues For The Modern Daze

5.0 out of 5 stars Walter, my hero, 4 April 2014
Walter plays the blues like nobody else. He just gets it, and gets it right every time. Love this cd, just buy it, you won't regret it.

Bad Self Portraits
Bad Self Portraits

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Band of the moment, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Bad Self Portraits (MP3 Download)
I just love this cd. I have listened to it over and over, as part of a long car journey, and I love it. I normally listen once or twice to a new band, then move on. Not these guys. Love it

Live From NYC
Live From NYC

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Healey-Blues God, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Live From NYC (MP3 Download)
Oh, boy ! Jeff at his best, playing scorching blues rock guitar. Sadly missed, he was a huge talent, not just as a guitarist, he also played trumpet. For all lovers of great guitar playing.

Lake Street Dive
Lake Street Dive

5.0 out of 5 stars New to me, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Lake Street Dive (MP3 Download)
Managed to find out about this band from a friend. Love them.I like the lead singers voice, there is a quality in her voice that just gets me. Great band.

Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing on TV, 22 Dec 2013
What can I say, this is the best thing on television. I love the way the story unfolds, and the characters grow and develop.

Lucky Thirteen (Live)
Lucky Thirteen (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Live Concert, 22 Dec 2013
Great to hear ZZ in fine form. Just buy this and enjoy it. Play it loud, and don't worry about the neighbours.

Behringer B205D Eurolive 150W PA/Monitor Speaker System
Behringer B205D Eurolive 150W PA/Monitor Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor, 12 Nov 2013
Tired of lugging huge bits of kit up and down stairs, into vans, into different venues, I wanted something smaller. This is it. Can't fault it. Easy to use, does the job, would recommend it to everyone.

End This Depression Now!
End This Depression Now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense, 12 Jun 2013
Paul Krugman know his stuff. He writes in a clear and simple style, covering the subject in detail, but slowly enough for someone as thick as me to understand. Read this book, and become better informed.

Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea
Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth, 12 Jun 2013
This is a tough read. I'm not an economist, but this book lays out how we were duped by the banks. Read it, and get angry. They lied to us.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3