Profile for NA05MZA > Reviews

Marcy JD2.1 Flat Bench
Marcy JD2.1 Flat Bench
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Marcy JD2.1 Flat Bench (Sports)
An excellent very sturdy product. Easy to build with included keys. Helped me take my workouts further and can see the results already. Would buy other Marcy products without question.

Joby GripTight Micro Stand for Smartphones
Joby GripTight Micro Stand for Smartphones
Offered by MP3 Accessories
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grip product for my iphone, 15 Aug 2013
I really love the way this product folds up, so its easy to slip into a pocket. The grip surface could be improved, ie knurled effect or bobbly.
The hole for the key ring function seems to be in a odd place and difficult to get a ring through the hole. Makes a great mini tripod though. Which is its main function.

ScanCom Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor Steamer Chair with Weather-tex cushion

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to get out of, 15 Aug 2013
Regardless of which setting the arm rests are at I find it really awkward to get out of these chairs. Really poor design in my opinion.

Autoglym 325ml Intensive Tar Remover
Autoglym 325ml Intensive Tar Remover
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! - You can always rely on AutoGlym., 28 May 2012
Does exactly what it says on the box. It removed all the tar spots without much effort and no harm to paint. I used AutoGlym polish and protector immediately after to get a showroom mirror finish. My neighbour wants to buy too now ;-)

Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1066Mhz PC3 8500 for Apple 8 GB
Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1066Mhz PC3 8500 for Apple 8 GB
Offered by KOMPBAY
Price: 60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple MacBook Pro 8GB Memory Upgrade, 9 Mar 2012
The memory upgrade was a bargain at this price. The product was delivered in excellent packaging as would be expected for memory modules. I would have given this product 5 stars but I'm still to confirm the speed of the memory. My Mac seems to take longer to boot up but that could related to my computer. However, saying that I'm now able to run other operating systems in a VM side by side along with the Mac OS with ease.