Profile for Kiwi_sparkles > Reviews

Content by Kiwi_sparkles

Kiwi_sparkles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
(M) WOMENS KNITTED RUDOLF REINDEER LADIES XMAS CHRISTMAS NOVELTY JUMPER SWEATER TOP | RED - LS red nose reindeer knit jmpr | SM 8/10
Offered by Fashion High Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jumper, 11 Dec 2014
Needed a jumper for a Christmas party and saw this. Delivery was really fast and while it's not great quality, it'll easily last a couple of Christmases. It's slightly on the large size - I wear a size 10 and the 8/10 (which is the size I bought) could probably fit a size 12 as it's slightly baggy rather than fitted. The cuffs can be a bit tight if you push them up your arms, but other than that it's great.

Badger Balm Sleep Balm 0.75oz
Badger Balm Sleep Balm 0.75oz
Offered by SAVVeSKINCARE

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Dec 2014
Not sure if it really works as the smell disappears very quickly, however the scent is relaxing

Blackspur 15Pc Assorted Artist Brushes
Blackspur 15Pc Assorted Artist Brushes
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the price, 4 Oct 2014
I bought this set as it was super cheap and I wanted some small brushes to touch up the corners of the rooms I'd been painting. The brushes aren't good quality but they do what I need and I'm happy with them.

esprit P21880 Women's Coat Dark Night Blue Size 10
esprit P21880 Women's Coat Dark Night Blue Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 4 Oct 2014
Very stylish mac style coat for early autumn. Have been using it for a long time and it looks almost as good as new. Great that it can be thrown in the washing machine as well - no need to dryclean.

The only annoyance is the belt which would often slide around if it wasn't tied. I fixed this by attaching a small safety pin at the back which can't be seen, but stops it moving about.

Purederm Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches GINKGO 6 Treatments (3 x 2 patches)
Purederm Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches GINKGO 6 Treatments (3 x 2 patches)
Offered by SKM PLUS, INC

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't think they do much, 4 Oct 2014
Not sure they actually worked but they made my skin feel nice.

Eyeglass Sunglass Glasses Anti-Slip Nose Pads By BuyinCoins
Eyeglass Sunglass Glasses Anti-Slip Nose Pads By BuyinCoins

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Oct 2014
These are great. My sunnies were forever slipping down my nose every 30 seconds or so which would drive me up the wall. These were dirt cheap and very easy to fit. They took a while to arrive but my sunnies no longer slip. Can thoroughly recommend!!

Catherine Lansfield Lois Super King Size Duvet Set, Natural
Catherine Lansfield Lois Super King Size Duvet Set, Natural

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good!, 4 Oct 2014
Bought this set to stage our flat for sale as it was a cheap fix to make our bedroom look more stylish. It worked - we sold our flat and and we're still using the duvet set in our new place.

Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper
Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty gadget, 4 Oct 2014
I like this - especially the fact that it expands. Not sure it really keeps bread all that much fresher, but it looks good and makes cutting whole loaves a lot easier.

Ecozone Moonlight, Energy saving LED Night Light, 3 year guarantee, costs less than 1p per week continuously on

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but colour takes a bit of getting used to, 4 Oct 2014
We use this in our entry hall which has no natural light and is pitch black at night time. The light is quite disconcerting when you first plug it in (think of the electric light traps for flying insects) however after you get used to it and no longer notice it, it works very well. Provides enough light to get around at night without having to turn overhead lights on.

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised French Skillet Frying Pan - 30 cm
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised French Skillet Frying Pan - 30 cm
Offered by Harts Of Stur

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 4 Oct 2014
I've always thought you should invest in more expensive pans. These are sturdy and look good, however, having bought a few of these, I've found that they lose their "non-stickiness" after a few months. This is even with utmost care, never putting them in a dishwasher and following all instructions.

I think I'm going to stick with cheaper pans from now on and replace them more often !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5