Profile for S. Cox > Reviews

5 x G9 Halogen Energy Saving 28watt = 40watt Equivalent Light Bulbs eco bulbs
5 x G9 Halogen Energy Saving 28watt = 40watt Equivalent Light Bulbs eco bulbs
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2016
Fast delivery and working fine good seller. Thank you

Cover Your Gray for Women Dark Brown
Cover Your Gray for Women Dark Brown
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to cover white bits works a treat, 24 Feb. 2015
Brilliant little crayon to cover your white or grey bits. I use between colourings to cover the regrowth . I've tried the hair mascara wands but these crayons are much better it covers and stays in with no residue.

ghd Eclipse Professional Styler
ghd Eclipse Professional Styler

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 24 Feb. 2015
Two pairs broke. Brand new July. Broke September. Broke again. Fact is I wouldn't bother again with ghds ever ! For £145 I expect a quality product that does not break. They're ok when they working but don't get that hot. Babyliss are better on my hair.

One Kick (Kick Lannigan Book 1)
One Kick (Kick Lannigan Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... books I was hoping that this would be as good. Im afraid to say I struggled with this ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Having read Chelsea Cains previous books I was hoping that this would be as good. Im afraid to say I struggled with this book. Boring and didn't seem to flow at all in any regard. I put it down after struggling to get half way and still not really "getting it". The main character seemed liked she wanted to be a super hero but without and skills it's very hard to even describe this book as to me it was just a waste of my time asit made no sense.

Big Fat Lie
Big Fat Lie
Offered by mrtopseller

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicole is great she is lovely, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Big Fat Lie (Audio CD)
Nicole is great she is lovely, but this cd is really dull and boring. I was looking forward to another killer album like her last one, sadly this one does not live up to my expectations. The songs have mainly been written by one person from what i can see so perhaps this is what lets her down she needs a better selection of writers. They really do all sound the same and there's nothing catchy. I've listened to the album a dozen times to try to see if it will grow on me - but it doesnt. I dont think there will be many hits coming from this album.

An Evil Mind: A brilliant serial killer thriller, featuring the unstoppable Robert Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic! not for the faint hearted, 17 Aug. 2014
Loved this book and I've read all of Chris Carter's books. This is by far the most gruesome so if you don't like loads of blood and terror it's not for you! I found the story line very good and all the medical terms etc were described so as a reader I understood the way things work etc.... I won't say too much or it will spoil it. Hunter is at his best and you learn more about his past. I can't wait for the next book!m

Competency Questions Made Easy
Competency Questions Made Easy

5.0 out of 5 stars very insightful, 13 Aug. 2014
Having not been for an interview for several years having been very happy in current role I bought this little book for tips. It's a very good book packed with hints and tips on how to construct a good answer . I just hope it gets me the job!

The Witness
The Witness

5.0 out of 5 stars romantic and thrilling, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. First I've read by Nora Roberts. Great story line and loved Abigail and brooks. Kept me reading and wanting to turn more pages bu t didn't want it to end!

NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing Cocoa 250ml
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing Cocoa 250ml
Offered by Kobe1

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice and leaves your skin soft, 5 July 2014
Was a little apprehensive about trying this, but it smells really nice. Initially I didn't feel it had moisturised me very well when I got out the shower and dried off. But.... Later on I could feel my skin did feel really silky and smooth. So I think I will be buying the other fragrances too.

Britney Jean
Britney Jean
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Britney Jean (Audio CD)
Always liked Britneys songs and this album is a great array of pop tunes!! Love it. Not sure why there are so comparisons to the Black out album. This is far better and has a more mature feel to it. Britney has achieved in giving her fans a great album. Can listen to this over and over again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3