Profile for Sandra L > Reviews

Content by Sandra L

Sandra L "Sandra" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PetSafe 275 m Deluxe Remote Spray Training Collar
PetSafe 275 m Deluxe Remote Spray Training Collar
Offered by Ark Stores UK
Price: 83.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and several options, 9 Jun 2014
bought this because I borrowed one as my little setter (working type) would just not recall if anything remotely like wildlife was around. She kept running off into bramble thickets etc. no matter how much obedience training she had. I kept her on a lead everywhere except home/garden because of this which was no fun for either of us. It has a button for good behaviour, one that warns them if they ignore the command and three settings for the air spray. I've only had to use it once on the low spray setting and she responds well to the warning beep! I am now working with her off the lead at agility and obedience training. I chose this one because the range was longer than the cheaper model. Vet had the short range model!

Organic Gardening: The Natural No-dig Way full colour edn
Organic Gardening: The Natural No-dig Way full colour edn
by Charles Dowding
Price: 10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow!, 9 Jun 2014
Glad I found this book because it's easy to follow. I want to start a veg. plot from scratch and this looks like the ideal book for me. Plus how to plan the plot etc. Now I can get on with the project.

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Price: 10.86

5.0 out of 5 stars they are very good, 22 April 2014
I bought a set of these for myself, they were just what I needed as I was borrowing my other halves old ones all the time. As his were falling apart I bought him a pair of these as a gift, he was delighted!

Botanical Sketchbook
Botanical Sketchbook
by Mary Ann Scott
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Botanical Sketchbook (Hardcover)
Bought as recommended by an art tutor for an illustration course. Plenty of ideas and you can follow the 'course' yourself without the stress! Nicely laid out and good information for budding botanical artists.

Watercolour Flower Portraits
Watercolour Flower Portraits
by Billy Showell

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book that compliments 'Botanical Sketchbook', 22 April 2014
Good book for the botanical illustration course I'm currently doing. Has different ideas to the other one I bought & like, this artist uses different colour combinations. Nice to see how the professionals paint!

Colored Pencil Painting Bible: Techniques for Achieving Luminous Color and Ultra-realistic Effects
by Alyona Nickelsen
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars good book no twee illustrations!, 22 April 2014
I saw this book at an art class and decided it was the best of many I'd seen on coloured pencils. Up to date contant, not pld fashioned.

Natural History Painting
Natural History Painting
by Rosie Martin
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas & inspiration, 22 April 2014
This book is very good for ideas & inspiration. Currently working on a botanical course and about to do a short illustrating insects one so this should give me some good practical sessions to try in the meantime.

Keith Brockie's Wildlife Sketchbook
Keith Brockie's Wildlife Sketchbook
by Keith Brockie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for those doing natural history painting/drawing, 22 April 2014
This book was as described when it arrived, used but in good condition. The book itself is better than I thought it would be by way of content, lovely sketches. Handy for those of us who enjoy painting wildlife/botanicals etc. Also just nice to flick through & enjoy.

Watercolour Fruit and Vegetable Portraits
Watercolour Fruit and Vegetable Portraits
by Billy Showell

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good illustration book, 1 Mar 2014
This is a book I decided to buy along with Billy Showells' Watercolour flower portraits. Ideal for the current courses & artwork I am doing.

Sony MDRZX300R.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Red
Sony MDRZX300R.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Red
Offered by British_Bargains
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar 2014
These were a gift at Christmas, they are very comfortable and the sound quality is very good.I use them on my notepad and computer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5