Profile for Gill > Reviews

Content by Gill

Gill

Decrescent Premium Dedicated Vehicle Cradle Docking and Charging Kit for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit, 30 Dec 2013
Last one of these I bought I paid 65. This is fantastic, fits really really well and is so versatile for anywhere in the car. Thank you, would recommend all day long

The Agnatum (A Strategic Intelligence And Defence Action and Adventure Thriller Book 1)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 6 Nov 2012
I so so enjoyed this book. Luckily I was on holiday when I read it as I really struggled to put it down once I had started it. I do so hope this is the first of many as I am looking forward already to the next one. It really gripped my imagination.

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Water-resistant. 4 Modes Of Operation, Head Safety, Lamp, Flash Light, Torch For Cycling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Camping, Night Reading. Adjustable Beam Angle. 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Headlamp headlight, 14 Oct 2011
Brilliant product. Good light to walk the dogs in when its dark outside. And its waterproof, even better. Bought for my husband but we all use it, it's great. And really good value for money and easy to use and adjust to fit. Thanks