Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Cupcake Stand
Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Cupcake Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st birthday turtle cupcake stand, 16 Dec 2014
Fantastic themed cupcake stand which looked super cute at my son's first birthday party. The print is bold and vibrant. It is made of cardboard and looked a little unstable before the cakes were placed onto it. I would recommend leaving the middle stand until last as this tier seemed the most wobbly. Once the cakes were in place, the stand held the weight and looked brilliant! Lovely finishing touch.

I purchased the coordinating plates, napkins, cups, hats, banners and balloons and was so pleased. I highly recommend and received lots of compliments.

Comment Comment | Permalink

1st/First Birthday Blue Turtle Party Lunch Napkins x 16
1st/First Birthday Blue Turtle Party Lunch Napkins x 16
Offered by Giftime and Partytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 1st Birthday turtle napkins, 16 Dec 2014
Fantastic themed napkins which did their job brilliantly at my son's first birthday party. They are surprisingly thick and the print is bold and vibrant.

I purchased the coordinating plates, cups, hats, banners and balloons and was so pleased. I highly recommend and received lots of compliments.

1st Birthday Boy Turtle Party Napkins

Comment Comment | Permalink

Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Party Hats
Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Party Hats

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle 1st Birthday Hats, 16 Dec 2014
Fantastic themed hats which looked super cute at my son's first birthday party. The print is bold and vibrant. Most babies as you can imagine pulled them straight off but the older children wore them with pride. Lovely finishing touch.

I purchased the coordinating plates, napkins, cups, banners and balloons and was so pleased. I highly recommend and received lots of compliments.

Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Luncheon Napkins
Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Luncheon Napkins
Offered by Baby Shower Company Ltd

Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Paper Cups
Unique Party Turtle 1st Birthday Paper Cups

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle 1st Birthday Cups, 16 Dec 2014
Fantastic themed cups which did their job brilliantly at my son's first birthday party. They are surprisingly thick and the print is bold and vibrant. My son is teething an enjoyed munching on a empty cup .. which didn't rip straight away. Obviously not a suitable chew toy but well made.

I purchased the coordinating plates, napkins, hats, banners and balloons and was so pleased. I highly recommend and received lots of compliments.

Turtle - 1st Birthday Napkins
Turtle - 1st Birthday Napkins

This review is from: Turtle - 1st Birthday Napkins

Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48
Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48

5.0 out of 5 stars Icing bag set with 8 nozzels, 12 Dec 2014
As a complete novice when is comes to baking, I purchased this bag and set hoping it would do the job. It completely exceed my expectations!

The bag is very thick and very easy to clean afterwards and can be turned inside out. The nozzel is secured with a screw cap adaptor, which once in place, is very secure. It comes with 8 nozzels;

No. 2 - Writer
No. 4 - Writer
No. 24 - 6 Star
No. 30 - 8 Star
No. 59 - Ric-rac
No. 67 - Leaf
No. 98 - Border
No. 104 - Flower

It is surprisingly easy to use and the results were impressive ... if I do say so myself! Very excited to use again and create different icing effects.

Highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful! :)

Quad Lock iPhone 6 Case - Black
Quad Lock iPhone 6 Case - Black
Offered by Gearedup

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad lock iPhone 6 case, 12 Dec 2014
I have used Quad Lock cases for over a year now and did not hesitate in purchasing this case when I upgraded my phone. The case is compatible with all Quad lock mounts and I am very pleased with the protection is offers for every day use.

The case is appox 14cm long, 7cm wide and just under 1cm in depth, meaning the size of your phone is increased when held.

I am pleased the design flaw of the Quad Lock iPhone 5 case has been rectified for the iPhone 6 model. My iPhone 5 became scratched due to the rear mount lock having holes, meaning dirt etc could sit between the case and you phone. This case is enclosed so your phone is better protected as it also has microfibre lining. The case has access holes for the audio socket, charging port and speakers at the bottom, camera and flash at the back and silent 'switch' to the side. The volume and lock buttons have a silicone button on the case and work perfectly when pressed.

Having used it daily for over a month I would highly recommend. I hope this review was helpful

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20