Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 412

Miss R. Frail (England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mpow® Cheetah Sport Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones Earphone Earbuds with AptX,Microphone Hands-free Calling, Compatible With Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s iPad iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 and Other Android Smaprt Phones-Black
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Mpow Wireless Headphones, 2 Jun. 2015
I feel these earphones will revolutionise my work outs as I wont have the annoying cable to try and tuck in, or worry I am stretching it to avoid the bud from falling out my ears. When used in a noisy environment, the background noise is not noticeable. Perfect to zone out and concentrate on your workout. I find the volume to be excellent. I do like my music loud when working out and these earphones do not disappoint. The volume does exceed the volume of your iPhone, but can be adjusted to a comfortable level which suits you.

To pair you iPhone to the devise;

Turn on the earphones
Settings/bluetooth/turn on - The devise name is 'Mpow Cheetah' in your devises ... select to pair.

The earphones come in a nice presentation box which includes;

1 x Mpow Cheetah Sport Bluetooth Headphone
1 x micro USB charge cable
4 x eartips

To summarise, these earphones are a fantastic, inexpensive piece of equipment which have certainly impressed me. You get 6-8 hours play time for 1 charge, perfect for a weeks use. The earphones are very comfortable and have yet to fall out whilst doing cardio. The cable is very soft and flexible and does not irritate when in use.

I hope this review was helpful!

I wish to advise I received these earphones to test and provide an impartial honest review.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Designs (Little Sailor)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Designs (Little Sailor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Amazing dribble bibs, 31 May 2015
My son suffers terribly when teething and dribbles excessively. I can at times have to change his bib every hour as it's saturated ... along with his top and vest. Dribble bibs are still a necessity at 17 months but I find some can sometimes be very bulky and not very 'trendy'. I discovered Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs by chance and thought I would give them a try as they claimed to be everything I was looking for. Having used them for a month, I can confidently say they are!

The bibs are quite small for a dribble bib and are very effective at keeping your little one dry. The top of the bib to the tip measures just under 14 cm. The top layer is 100% cotton and the underneath is a soft fleece lining. There are 2 poppers meaning the bib can be adjusted as your little one grows. There does not appear to be a plastic layer within the bib like most dribble bibs so are suitable for all ages. They are super absorbent and having been worn until soaking, my son's clothing remained dry.

I would not hesitate to purchase more of these bibs, they are fantastic and I highly recommend them.

I hope this review was helpful.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Munchkin)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Munchkin)

I hope this review was helpful.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Little Star)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Little Star)

I hope this review was helpful.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Little Hero)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Little Hero)

Orange Tree Toys Small Noah's Ark
Orange Tree Toys Small Noah's Ark
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange Tree Toys Small Noah's Ark, 31 May 2015
Orange tree toys have become a brand I trust and I was very pleased when my son received this as a gift. The wooden ark is beautifully crafted and finished to a high standard with non-toxic paint. It measures approximately 19 cm long and 14cm high. The ark has a cavity underneath which can be used to store some of the animals, it's a shame they all do not fit. My son loves to put them in and then take them all out again.

The box contains;
2 x elephant
2 x bear
2 x lion
Mr & Mrs Noah

My son is under the recommended age of 36+ month, but I feel this is a suitable toy to play with under supervision. He loves to name the animals by their sound and to put them onto the Ark. They are well made and very durable, they have withstood some rough handling and look as good as new. The animals have been taken to restaurants and kept him entertained so have really had a lo of use. As he becomes older, he will learn the story of Noah's Ark so it really is a toy which will be used in the years to come. I highly recommend.

20 Giant Chalks
20 Giant Chalks
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Chalks - Lots of family fun, 31 May 2015
This review is from: 20 Giant Chalks (Toy)
My son at 17 months loves to draw but it's not a ideal activity on a lovely sunny day. These chalks are fantastic to have creative fun outside, for the whole family to enjoy.They are approx 10 cm long and 2 cm wide, perfect for little hands to hold and manipulate. The texture is 'creamier' than conventional blackboard chalk meaning they draw quite smoothly, perfect for children. The colours are quite vibrant for pastel shades and very visible on flagstones etc.

The chalk washes very easily with water. We generally leave his artwork once complete as it's too cute to clean up and it disappears as soon as it rains. He has drawn on the laminate floor with the chalks and they are easily cleaned with a cloth/wet wipe so are very child friendly. They do break when dropped but chalk does, I feel they are very durable for children. The tub does advise not suitable for children under 36 months but under my supervision, I am happy for my son to use them.

I highly recommend these, we have so much fun with them and I would certainly purchase again in the future.

I hope this review was helpful.

Mpow® Cheetah Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones with Microphone Hands-free Calling, AptX for Running Work with Apple iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s ipad ipod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 and Android Tablet Phones, Blue
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Mpow Wireless Headphones, 31 May 2015

To pair you iPhone to the devise;

Turn on the earphones

The earphones come in a nice presentation box which includes;

1 x Mpow Cheetah Sport Bluetooth Headphone
1 x micro USB charge cable
4 x eartips.

I hope this review was helpful!

Wireless Doorbell, AVANTEK DT41 Portable Door Bell Kit, 36 Chime Tones, 1000 ft / 300 m Range [1 Touch Button Operated Transmitter & 1 Plug-In Door Chime]
Offered by Avantek UK

4.0 out of 5 stars AVANTEK Wireless Doorbell Kit, 25 May 2015
The AVANTEK Wireless Doorbell Kit is a cost effective, stylish door bell which is very user friendly and super easy to set up. The box includes;

1 x doorbell transmitter
1 x doorbell receiver
1 x CR2032 battery
1 x double-faced adhesive tape
1 x instruction manual

The door bell is 9 cm long and 1 cm thick. It is attached to your door frame using a double sided sticky pad. The battery pack is located at the bottom of the bell and does not insert all the way into the unit. The battery has not fallen out but it does look like it is not inserted properly as it is not flush. A blue light illuminates on the bell when pressed so the visitor knows the bell has sounded.

The base unit is powered when plugged into the mains. The unit measures 6 cm wide, 11.5 cm long and 2 cm thick. When plugged in, a green light is illuminated at the base of the unit to display it is working and flashes amber when the door bell is pressed. The volume can be controlled by the base unit, by touch screen. The 36 tones are also changed by a touch screen button also located on the base unit. The tones are quite polyphonic and we prefer the conventional 'ding dong' but there is something for everyone. we can hear the bell throughout the house and the range is more than sufficient.

I am very impressed with the bell and looks and feels more expensive.

I hope this review is helpful.

NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve
NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve

5.0 out of 5 stars Mauve NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil - A fantastic rival for Mac Whirl, 21 May 2015
I was forever admiring a friends lips and asked what she used, she like most women lately was wearing Macs whirl lip liner and velvet teddy lipstick. I tried for what felt like weeks to get my hands on them to no avail, always sold out! I finally managed to purchase the lipstick and searched online to see if I could find a alternative to whirl. All the major bloggers were raving about NYX Lip Pencil in Mauve and how it was almost identical to whirl .. at a fraction of the cost.

It arrived and I was so impressed. The quality is fantastic and it applies very smoothly and has a lovely finish and importantly, looks fabulous with velvet teddy! My friend compared it to her whirl liner and there was not much difference! :)

I highly recommend this lip liner and it's so much cheaper than it's Mac rival!

Comment Comment | Permalink