Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Content by Miss R. Frail

Miss R. Frail (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - size from 13 to 18 cm - 100% Polished Genuine Baltic Amber - Top Quality on Amazon + Free Organza Gift Bag - Baby Child
Offered by iLikeAmber-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - It really does work!!, 28 Aug 2014
I like most parents was a little sceptical about the pain relieving powers of amber, A fellow mum recommended I try after seeing how much my little boy was suffering .... and how I was struggling watching him suffer and feeling utterly helpless. I tried every available product and always felt a little guilty for giving him so many pain killers, I hope I am not the only one who worries 'am I doing the right thing'.

I purchased a anklet from another well known provider of amber and noticed a difference within a day! My son's cheeks were considerably less red and he seemed so much happier in himself. It does not completely alleviate his suffering but helps considerably! One afternoon my son was screaming in pain, I then realised his anklet was missing and we had lost it whilst out. I ordered another immediately but he had a very uncomfortable night so I am 100% sure Amber works!

I ordered this bracelet after purchasing 2 from an alternative supplier and lost both as the clasp kept opening. I managed to spot the anklet numerous times before we eventually lost it. Since purchasing this anklet, it has never undone!! It has stayed in place and helped my little boy manage.

I would recommend you measure your little ones anklet and order slightly bigger, They do come off on occasions regardless of how tight they are, I find putting a sock on over the anklet will ensure it stays put!

I hope this review has been helpful and more importantly your little one feels better soon! If only we would suffer for them! :(

Clevamama Wood Finish Corner Cushions
Clevamama Wood Finish Corner Cushions
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wood Finish Corner Cushions, 28 Aug 2014
Baby proofing items are very rarely stylish so I pleased to find these, they are not an exact match to my table but close enough.

The are very easy to attach, they come with the adhesive strips which we cut to size placing one on each side of the cushion corner. They have stayed put for the month they have been there. My son is not yet walking unassisted, but I am confident the ample padding of the cushion will offer a much softer surface should he fall.

I have not given these 5 stars, due to part of the design wearing off, despite only being cleaned with warm water and a soft cloth.

They do exactly what they are supposed to and look quite good too! :) I hope this review was helpful.

2015 Diary Collection / Deluxe Office & Organiser Diaries
2015 Diary Collection / Deluxe Office & Organiser Diaries
Offered by Claris
Price: 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 2015 diary, 27 Aug 2014
This diary feels high quality and looks very stylish, the leather look cover looks real and the stud button closure feels very robust.

The diary contains in the initial pages;

Index for personal/emergency contacts
A complete view of 2014/2016 and a full page view of 2015
Metric Information and Clothing Sizes
International Information including currency, time difference from GMT and international dial codes
2015 holidays and notable dates
General information including sunrises/phases of the moon
8 pages for notes

The page per day is set out well with room to enter appointments per line from 0800 to 2000, the page is separated with a small note section which is perfect for notes regarding lunch. There is also a small notes section at the bottom. Each page also details the week number, notable dates such as bank holidays and a full calender view of that month. At the end of each month, there is also a notes page which I find very useful. Each month has a different coloured tab that are very easy to open/navigate.

To the rear of the dairy there are 2 pages for telephone numbers, a further 2 pages for notes and finally a section for accounts (both paid and received)

To summarise, this is a fantastic diary which I would highly recommend. I hope this review has been helpful.

Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)
Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 5 Aug 2014
I read the positive and negatives reviews and decided to take a gamble and order it. It arrived and I was so pleased.The mat covered 80% off the bath and more importantly, my 7 month old son could sit comfortably without slipping and sliding, The kneeling mat is surprising very comfortable and useful for such a small mat. Perfect .... I thought. Less than 6 weeks after purchasing and using each evening, the mat became mouldy despite me cleaning it after every use! Bits of the mat began to break off and it has been binned.

Yes it was brilliant for the 6 weeks I used it but is it cost effective .. NO! I have purchased a normal bath mat which does the same important job costing less than half the price of the clevamama mat!

Pros of the mat are;
It covers the length of the bath
It is a soft material and heats to the water temperature quickly
It stops your little one sliding, meaning you can wash them without having to keep them upright and in the same spot
It has numerous suckers, once it is attached, it stays put!
The kneeling mat is a welcome support and does offer comfort

Cons;
It lasts less than 6 weeks despite being cleaned daily

I hope this review has helped make a informed decision, it is a good mat but I personally wouldn't purchase again :(

Supersoft fleece Baby Blanket Pram Moses Basket Pitter Patter 75x75cm Blue Elephant Print
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pitter Patter Supersoft fleece Blanket, 31 July 2014
My son was bought this blanket (different design) when he was born, he is now 7 months and cant sleep without it. It has been named snugly as he will go down for a nap, snuggle is face into it and fall asleep. Brilliant, until you have to wash it meaning this was a much needed second blanket.

This blanket has been used daily, enduring my sons excessive drooling not to mention a few other nasties. It can be washed with his other clothes at 40 degrees and is always as good as new, I air dry it on a maiden. It has been washed atleast once if not twice a week and has not faded nor has the quality deteriorated.

The design is lovely, we always receive compliments. I highly recommend!

I hope this review was helpful.

Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One - Coffee/Cream
Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One - Coffee/Cream
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One ..... It works! :), 31 July 2014
I have a very active English Springer spaniel who resembles a bullet leaving a gun when he has his lead on steps through the front door ... dragging me to the park whether I am ready or not. Since having a baby, I have found it very difficult to walk him with the pram. He refuses to walk to heal and desperately strains to get that inch closer to the park, meaning the pram goes one way and he another.

A fellow dog walker suggested Gencon All-In-1 Dog Headcollar & Lead In One and I would have tried anything! It arrive the next day and off out we went. It takes a few attempts to fit correctly, as your dog will no doubt be excited for their walk.You just need to ensure the metal rings which tighten when dog is pulling are around there neck and not nose.

I noticed a immediate improvement. Milo (my dog) was a little apprehensive at first and tried to wiggle out of it so I could maybe attach their normal collar and lead as a back up for their first few walks, just in case. He walked to heal all the way to the park next to the pram, only pulling once we were there and he wanted to get off the lead. Works for us!!

I have not given this 5 stars as he has managed to release his nose on a few occasions and it is super fiddly with a excited dog. Putting the lead back on once for dog is hot and drooling isn't a pleasurable experience ... something to bear in mind and maybe have a tissue/wipe to hand?

It certainly does reduce pulling dramatically meaning you can enjoy walking with your four legged friend! Hope this review was helpful.

Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Starts Activity Balls, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
My 6 month old son loves these activity balls and I have noticed they are definitely improving his hand eye coordination. There are 5 balls, all offer a different 'experience' which include;

A fish within a clear ball that rattles
A spiral maze with small internal balls
A lion face within a clear ball that moves when rolled
2 x different textures balls with 'covers' that can be twisted

My son can hold them comfortably and they have stood the test of time having been thrown/dropped/drooled over. I clean them using a dettol wipes.

They are a lovely interactive toy which help develop your child's hand eye coordination and are a brilliant incentive to crawl! :)

I hope this review was helpful.

Tommee Tippee Smiley Face Rattle
Tommee Tippee Smiley Face Rattle
Offered by Acosta Direct
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tommee Tippee Smiley face rattle/mirror, 3 July 2014
Although this toy advised it is suitable from birth, my son has only just started to pay it ant attention at 6 months. It is just under 7 inches long and is very bright, has 2 tubes of beads on the top and bottom of the face to create a rattle. The face has 2 eyes with a bead in each which also rattle along with a button nose which squeaks when pressed. The handles are a good size and are a little flexible which I find softens the blow if they hit themselves or you .. which happens a lot in our house. Finally, the mirror is a fantastic size. my son enjoys lying on his back with it held above him.

It is a fantastic inexpensive toy which is small enough to be transported easily in changing bag etc for entertainment on the move.

I hope this review was helpful!

TOMMEE TIPPEE EXPLORA SMILEY FACE MIRROR 0M+ BPA FREE
TOMMEE TIPPEE EXPLORA SMILEY FACE MIRROR 0M+ BPA FREE
Offered by BOBBIESONLINE
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tommee Tippee Smiley face rattle/mirror, 3 July 2014

I hope this review was helpful!

Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether
Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether
Offered by Aidability
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether - A teething essential, 3 July 2014
My son started teething around 3 months and it has been trial and error with multiple teethers, the Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether has been a massive hit. It is very lightweight and easy for smaller babies to grasp. It has multiple textures, my son loves the rubber bands! He munches away happily without me having to assist like most other teethers. There are 3 rings that can be rotated around the toy so it doubles as a rattle/toy which is great for when you are out and about. The teether can be manipulated into different shapes, so as you baby gets older, they are challenged by the puzzle element .. fantastic for developing their hand eye coordination.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17