Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Lettersaurus - ABC and away we go! :), 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
We received the LeapFrog Lettersaurus as a present and it has become a firm favourite in our house. My son has used this for over 7 months and it really has grown with him, fantastic value for money!

The modes include;
Music mode - a different familiar tune is played with each of the 26 letters giving the toy fantastic variety and keeps it interesting
Letter mode - each letter presents its name, sound and word demonstrating the letter sound
Colour mode- Push a letter to hear its colour
ABC song- Played when the head is pressed

The LeapFrog Lettersaurus is a all-rounder and definitely retains your little ones interest. My son is now 20 months and can identify colours and will continue to teach him the alphabet too!

Hope this review was helpful

Whale Spray Pool
Whale Spray Pool
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Whale Spray Pool ... Fantastic family fun!, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Whale Spray Pool (Toy)
I purchased this pool on a whim as it was in a flash sale and I could not leave it for the price! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was so pleased when it arrived.

Due to the awful summer we are experiencing, I have only used it twice but we had hours of family fun with it. The pool can comfortably fit 3 babies/young toddlers with a little room to spare. My son is now 20 months and can stretch out and still have another length before he reaches the other side. You will need a pump to blow the pool up, there are 2 sections which take a few minutes to inflate. I purchased Milestone Camping AC240V/140W AC Electric Air Pump inflator/deflator for airbeds paddling pools & toys. Universal valves. 3 pin UK plug. Black which did the job nicely. The tails offer a little shade when positioned correctly, when connected to the hose it sprays water which is a welcome feature on a hot day.

The pool has impressed both friends and family and I will use this pool for summers to come.

I highly recommend. Hope this review was helpful.

Melissa & Doug Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Toddler Jumbo Paint Brushes, 23 Aug. 2015
I first spotted these brushes at mum son's nursery, they believed they are the best available on the market so I did not hesitate to order them. Melissa & Doug is brand I trust and these brushes are a fantastic!

The thick handle and shape means you child can hold and manipulate the brush well, whilst encouraging them to hold it correctly. The bristles are very high quality and apply the paint very smoothly. They have been used more times than I can remember and wash well and are always as good as new, ready to create another masterpiece. I tend to colour coordinate the paint colour with the brush, which is really helping my 20 month old son learn his colours.

Simply fantastic! I hope this review was helpful.

Earth Friendly Baby 300 ml Chamomile Bubble Bath - 2-Pack
Earth Friendly Baby 300 ml Chamomile Bubble Bath - 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth FriendlyChamomile Bubble Bath, 23 Aug. 2015
My son has very sensitive skin and as a result, I cannot use 'normal' bubble bath. I discovered Earth Friendly Baby by accident and am so glad I did. I have used the product for a month and have seen no reaction to my sons sensitive skin, The camomile fragrance is very relaxing and perfect for bedtime. This product does not create a mass of bubbles, but there are more than enough to keep my little one entertained. I would not expect a organic product to do so in my experience. I have used one bottle every night for a month and have only used half.

Having used Aveeno products, I find Earth Friendly Baby to be a fantastic alternative and I will continue to use.

Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set, 23 Aug. 2015
This set has been used now for over 6 months and is very durable. We have only lost one utensil, which snapped when sat on but that is to be expected with most plastic toys.

The box contains;
A Kettle with opening spout
A frying pan with removable lid
A 2 handle pan with removable lid
5 x Utensils

The guide age is 3+ but I gave this set to my son at 18 months and have had no issues. It encourages imaginative role play and I have had hours of fun with my son playing chef, using this set in his toy kitchen. He has watched my making dinner and will now place plastic food in the pans, stir and taste! They are also fantastic for play date and certainly keep little ones entertained. Their natural bright colours are not gender specific, so perfect for any aspiring chef!

Highly recommend. I hope this review was helpful.

Lovjoy Bandana Bibs - Pack of 5 Boy Designs (Simply Blue)
Lovjoy Bandana Bibs - Pack of 5 Boy Designs (Simply Blue)
Offered by Lovjoy babyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovjoy Bandana Bibs - Fantastic for my drooling toddler, 13 Aug. 2015
My son suffers terribly when teething and dribbles excessively. I can at times have to change his bib every hour as it's saturated ... along with his top and vest. Dribble bibs are still a necessity at 17 months but I find some can sometimes be very bulky and not very 'trendy'. I discovered Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs by chance and thought I would give them a try as they claimed to be everything I was looking for. Having used them for a month, I can confidently say they are!

The bibs are quite small for a dribble bib and are very effective at keeping your little one dry. The top of the bib to the tip measures just under 14 cm. The top layer is 100% cotton and the underneath is a soft fleece lining. There are 2 poppers meaning the bib can be adjusted as your little one grows. There does not appear to be a plastic layer within the bib like most dribble bibs so are suitable for all ages. They are super absorbent and having been worn until soaking, my son's clothing remained dry.

I would not hesitate to purchase more of these bibs, they are fantastic and I highly recommend them.

I hope this review was helpful.

Munchkin 011612 Bowls with Lids (Pack of 4)
Munchkin 011612 Bowls with Lids (Pack of 4)
Offered by Kiddie kloud

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowls with lid .. Quite small :(, 2 Aug. 2015
I ordered these bowls but unfortunately had to return them as they were just too small.

They are freezer and microwave safe and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.

I believe these are ideal for parents who are just starting to wean their child. They stack compactly and colours are bright.

Just too small for my 1 year old son.

Mpow® Cheetah Sport Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones Earphone Earbuds with AptX,Microphone Hands-free Calling, Compatible With Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s iPad iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 and Other Android Smaprt Phones-Black
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Mpow Wireless Headphones, 2 Jun. 2015
I feel these earphones will revolutionise my work outs as I wont have the annoying cable to try and tuck in, or worry I am stretching it to avoid the bud from falling out my ears. When used in a noisy environment, the background noise is not noticeable. Perfect to zone out and concentrate on your workout. I find the volume to be excellent. I do like my music loud when working out and these earphones do not disappoint. The volume does exceed the volume of your iPhone, but can be adjusted to a comfortable level which suits you.

To pair you iPhone to the devise;

Turn on the earphones
Settings/bluetooth/turn on - The devise name is 'Mpow Cheetah' in your devises ... select to pair.

The earphones come in a nice presentation box which includes;

1 x Mpow Cheetah Sport Bluetooth Headphone
1 x micro USB charge cable
1 x instruction manual
4 x eartips

To summarise, these earphones are a fantastic, inexpensive piece of equipment which have certainly impressed me. You get 6-8 hours play time for 1 charge, perfect for a weeks use. The earphones are very comfortable and have yet to fall out whilst doing cardio. The cable is very soft and flexible and does not irritate when in use.

I hope this review was helpful!

I wish to advise I received these earphones to test and provide an impartial honest review.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Designs (Little Sailor)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Designs (Little Sailor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Amazing dribble bibs, 31 May 2015

I hope this review was helpful.

Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Munchkin)
Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Pack of 5 Boys Designs (Munchkin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovjoy Bandana Baby Bibs - Amazing dribble bibs, 31 May 2015