Profile for Miss R. Frail > Reviews

Content by Miss R. Frail

Miss R. Frail (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
QCY QY7 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Sport Earphone Headphone Studio Music Headset with Mic (Black + Green)
Offered by Unipro Tek

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic QY7 Sports Earphones .. Bye Bye annoying cable, 15 Jan. 2015
I feel these earphones will revolutionise my work outs as I wont have the annoying cable to try and tuck in, or worry I am stretching it to avoid the bud from falling out my ears.

The boast the latest chip technology, whilst I am not knowledgeable on such things, the sound quality cannot be argued with. The sound is very crisp with excellent base and earbuds appear to be noise cancelling. When used in a noisy environment, the background noise is not noticeable. Perfect to zone out and concentrate on your workout. I find the volume to be excellent. I do like my music loud when working out and these earphones do not disappoint. The volume does exceed the volume of your iPhone, but can be adjusted to a comfortable level which suits you.

The are many functions which was very surprising and super easy to use by using the 'QCY' button on the right earphone;

Power on - Hold the QCY button for 3 seconds
Play/Pause - Press the QCY button
Volume - Easy to reach controls located at the front of the right earpiece
Song Navigation - You can skip songs by either pressing either volume button and holding for 1 second

Other features include answer/end calls,call transfer and 'summoning' Siri for iPhones.

To pair you iPhone to the devise;

Turn on the earphones
Settings/bluetooth/turn on - The QY7 devise should appear in your devises ... select to pair.

In addition to the QY7 sports earphones, you receive;
6 x Ear Buds
6 x Ear Hooks
USB charger
Cable clip to secure loose cable when in use.

To summarise, these earphones are a fantastic, inexpensive piece of equipment which have certainly impressed me. You get 6-8 hours play time for 1 charge, perfect for a weeks use. The earphones are very comfortable and have yet to fall out whilst doing cardio. The cable is very soft and flexible and does not irritate when in use. Very impressed, 5 stars!

I hope this review was helpful!

Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running & Gym/exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets W/microphone for Iphone 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New Ipad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices (QY7, black/green)
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Direct

In addition to the QY7 sports earphones, you receive;
6 x Ear Buds
6 x Ear Hooks
USB charger
Cable clip to secure loose cable when in use.

I hope this review was helpful!

I wish to advise I received these earphones to test and provide an impartial honest review.

ProSource Premium 15mm Extra Thick 180mm Long High Density Exercise Yoga Mat with Comfort Foam and Carrying Case (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra thick Yoga mat ... ideal for beginners/recovering from injury, 13 Jan. 2015
I suffer with a hip condition from pregnancy and have found completing stretches/yoga on the thin mats super uncomfortable. This mat as advertised is 1.5" thick and provides impact absorption, offering a much more comfortable workout.

The mat is very thick when rolled, approx 25" (when it first arrived and rolled tightly), so you cannot store in small spaces when not in use. It is approx 24" wide and 72" long when rolled out. The carry handle is a long piece of elastic with a loop either end, very easy to put on and secure enough for you to carry to and from classes etc. The mat is ribbed designed to offer extra grip when in use. It is non slip and has yet to move when I have used it.

Due to the foam material, I would imagine it would be no good for hot yoga/higher intensity work outs, as you would slip. It is moisture resistant and is ribbed ... but when sweating you do slip a little. I clean it after use, very easy to wipe down.

As a newbie to yoga, this mat is perfect to support me whilst I strengthen and recover. It comes in a variety of colours and for the price ... is a good mat! Using it means I can exercise and feel relatively comfortable, perfect if you suffer from a injury/condition and need a little extra support! :) I do expect I will be purchasing a thinner yoga mat as I progress, I believe I would struggle to complete more difficult moves on this mat, due to it's thickness affecting balance. This being said, it ticks all the boxes for me for my needs now and I am very happy!

I hope this review was helpful.

Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack Everyday Vehicles Pink
Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack Everyday Vehicles Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles, 3-Car Pack, 27 Dec. 2014
The pack includes the car, truck and van, each with their own fun phrases and sound effects. As from all Toot Toot vehicles, they are well made, robust and withstand a lot of rough handling. The light up windscreen is the 'function' button and when pressed activates the each car.They each play 3 sung songs as well as fun sound effects. It is recognised by any of the Toot Toot products thanks to the very clever smartpoint technology. The cars will automatically power down after approximately 60 second if not used. They will fire back to life when played with again.

Tip - Pushing the car will play a song. If it's pushed again, it will play sounds over the melody.

These are a fantastic addition to our VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage (Pink), they will certainly compliment any of the Toot Toot play sets.

I have noticed a improvement to my child's motor skills in the short amount of time since they been playing with these. I would highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack -Pink.
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack -Pink.

VTech Toot Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack Everyday Vehicles Pink
VTech Toot Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack Everyday Vehicles Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack (Pink), 27 Dec. 2014

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack (Pink)
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack (Pink)
Offered by Debenhams

Vtech Toot Drivers Three Pack Everyday Vehicles
Vtech Toot Drivers Three Pack Everyday Vehicles
Offered by Kooky Kids

These are a fantastic addition to our VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage, they will certainly compliment any of the Toot Toot play sets.

My sons motor skills have improved so much in the short amount of time he has been playing with these. I would highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack - Everyday Vehicles
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers 3 Car Pack - Everyday Vehicles
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS

VTech Toot Toot Helicopter
VTech Toot Toot Helicopter
Offered by Kooky Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Helicopter - Let's fly high in the sky, 27 Dec. 2014
This was purchased for my son as he received the toot toot garage for his birthday.

As from all Toot Toot vehicles it is well made, robust and withstands a lot of rough handling. The light up windscreen is the 'function' button and when pressed activates the helicopter. It plays 3 songs as well as fun sound effects. It is recognised by any of the Toot Toot products thanks to the very clever smartpoint technology. The helicopter will automatically power down after approximately 60 second if not used. It will fire back to life when played with again.

Tip - Pushing the helicopter will play a song. If it's pushed again, it will play sounds over the melody.

This is a fantastic addition to VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage. Not sure why it is not included as the garage has a helicopter pad, but I guess add ons mean money!

I would highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20