Profile for yankpino > Reviews

Radar Key for Disabled Toilets
Offered by UB Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars This key is a good buy., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Radar Key for Disabled Toilets
I wish I had a dime for every timr I've asked for the key for the disabled toilet and have been told it was lost or stolen, or `the cleaning lady has it, and she's off until Monday.` Now I don't have to ask, because Radar Key gets me in. It's great at campsites. I had no idea these keys were so easy to obtain.

Celestron 31042 Astromaster 114EQ Reflector Telescope
Celestron 31042 Astromaster 114EQ Reflector Telescope
Offered by PicStop

2.0 out of 5 stars Sold on eBay a year later, 7 May 2014
I received this telescope as a 50th birthday gift. I was very excited to start a new hobby. The mirror alignment was poor and impossible to correct even with a laser collimator (not included). I spent months trying to see anything, before finally giving up and selling on eBay. Maybe I just got a bad one. As others here have said, it does look very cool on the tripod.

Stagg UC60-S Concert Ukulele with Spruce Top - Natural
Stagg UC60-S Concert Ukulele with Spruce Top - Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars This uke changed my mind, 21 April 2014
I am a guitar snob, and Stagg is not a brand I would've chosen for myself. So I groaned a bit when I got this uke as a gift two years ago. However, it has been a great performer. The concert size and shape make it easy to play. The tone is good and so is the tuning. Much better than I expected.

Hohner 270/48 Discovery C Key Chromonica
Hohner 270/48 Discovery C Key Chromonica

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready to move on to a Chromatic?, 1 April 2014
Don't think that a Chromatic is too hard to play, or that you won't be able to understand the tuning. This Hohner can really help. At the worst, you will have a harp in C and a harp in C#, which is pretty cool in itself. Both sets of reeds are excellent and the tone is outstanding. If all you ever do is hold the slider for one song and then release it for the second, you'll get your money's worth. But when you start moving the slider to play in minor key signatures, or vibrate between two notes or chords; that is where the fun starts. The Discovery is aimed at entry-level players. However, it is a very good quality entry instrument, and should not be overlooked for the sake of the £40 to £60 chromatics out there. You'll get more joy from something that works well. The pouch-type case is very easy to use and sturdy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My new all-purpose hearp, 1 April 2014
I have had this harmonica for a week (birthday gift). It is my new carry-around harp. I love the key of G, as it is nice and low and resonant. All the notes play easily on this harmonica, and the notes are very balanced. They are not the easiest to bend, but I think that has to do with the reed stability. If you are used to Hohner, this Seydel harp will feel more substantial in the hand, and the shape is excellent for playing comfort. It does not feel airy in any way. The leather pouch is good for pocket carrying. The price is fair for such a high-quality instrument.

Rosewood Heavy Chain Couple, 3 mm
Rosewood Heavy Chain Couple, 3 mm
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for two terriers, 29 Mar. 2014
Your gear has to be sturdy if you have terriers. One of ours chewed through two nylon couplers before I found this one. It really does the job, and the price is very fair. I'd recommend this to anyone who has two dogs, and doesn't want two leashes being pulled in opposite directions.

Vans Vulcanized, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Tile Blue/True White, 5 UK
Vans Vulcanized, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Tile Blue/True White, 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

2.0 out of 5 stars She won't wear them, 29 Mar. 2014
These shoes turned out to be too small for the gift recipient. Sadly, she did not tell me in time to return them. They seemed like nice shoes, and I bought the size she asked for on her Wish List. Oh, well... that is how it goes sometimes. Buying clothing online is tricky unless you are very sure of the manufacturer's sizing system.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and useful, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought these when I was in charge of Health and Safety in a workplace that had some rather dangerous stairs with no handrails. A friend of ours put them up and they worked well. I would have liked this rail to be a few inches longer, but it did the trick and got us through a safety inspection by our insurance company.

Jim Dunlop Trigger Curved - Black
Jim Dunlop Trigger Curved - Black
Offered by Fair Deal Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant capo for all guitars, 29 Mar. 2014
This is the best and easiest to use capo I have ever had. I have two of them. So strong and holds so well. And you can fit it with one hand. You can go cheaper, but I think it is worth it to pay a little more and know something will work. I use this on curved and straight fretboards, and on acoustics and electrics. I have even used this on a mandolin.

Brabantia Pedal Bin, 45 Litre, Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Pedal Bin, 45 Litre, Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bin, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this four years ago to get a workplace kitchen back in compliance with health and safety regulations. It has been good to use. It would work better if we bought the liners that go with it, but we have opted to buy less-expensive ones from the supermarket that do not fit as well. Still, if you have room for this, it is great. It was a little too tall to fit all the way under our countertop, which was a shame.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5