Profile for You Are Light > Reviews

Content by You Are Light

You Are Light (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g (Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious in everything savoury, 24 April 2014
Super in making a cheese substitute sauce. Excellent on all pasta, rice and veggie dishes. Adds depth and morish-ness. Yumm. I am a real nutritional yeast evangelist!

2 In 1 Illuminated Hands-free Magnifier (LED)
2 In 1 Illuminated Hands-free Magnifier (LED)
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item., 24 April 2014
Nice bright light and good magnification. This will come in handy for removing slivers and any number of small detail work.

The Bee Tree
The Bee Tree
by Patricia Polacco

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly fun book., 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Bee Tree (Paperback)
My 3 year old laughs his head off at the bounding billygoats and the stamped of people following the honeybee to the sweet prize. Unique. A real treasure.

The Berenstain Bears Kindness Counts (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
The Berenstain Bears Kindness Counts (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
by Jan & Mike Berenstain

5.0 out of 5 stars Kind lesson for young children, 24 April 2014
I've been seeking books for my little boy of 3 to teach lessons of kindness and confidence. It takes some searching for good books. Another book I recommend highly is The Crown on Your Head by Nancy Tillman. x

BETA Senior with Chicken, 15kg
BETA Senior with Chicken, 15kg
Offered by DIMEC Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dog food, 24 April 2014
My dog gets on great with this senior food. It is a complete food for an excellent price. She loses weight eating the same amount of some other brands that seem to be filled wth fibre rather than nutrition contained in this Beta food.

Eddie's Garden: and How to Make Things Grow
Eddie's Garden: and How to Make Things Grow
by Sarah Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars great book., 24 April 2014
My 3 year old boy loves this book. He identified with the little girl. It has piqued his interest in gardening, bugs and veggies. Now we're planting our balcony garden.

Case Mate Tough Case for Galaxy S4 Mini - Black
Case Mate Tough Case for Galaxy S4 Mini - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect protection. very sturdy and slim, 24 April 2014
I would highly recommend this phone cover. I was looking for ages and finally found what I was looking for.

Cloud B Twilight Turtle
Cloud B Twilight Turtle

5.0 out of 5 stars A great night light, 5 Feb. 2014
It's a very nice night light, that covers the room with softly lit stars and turns itself off after around 45 minutes.
Really what else do you need to know?
It's battery operated, the turtle is soft , the shell is hard enough but not enough to hurt if a tot rolls onto it in the night and theres a choice of three colours.
It's great, I would recommend it to anyone.

Lindo ACB Series Satin Spruce Top Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar with 4-Band EQ and Canvas Carry Case - Natural Gloss
Offered by Lindo Guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 27 Dec. 2013
I've had this bass for three years now and I decided to review it now to reassure anyone thinking of buying one.
It's got a very nice tone and keeps it's tuning very well. I haven't used enough acoustic basses to be able to rate it properly but I can say it's as good as the more expensive ones I have tried.I think someone mentioned changing the neck in another review but I haven't changed the neck at all in the time i've had it and it's been great. I do change the strings when needed and untune if I won't be using it for a few days but that's really all the care I give it. My acoustic bass has had a fair bit of use (and abuse unfortunately but we have a toddler who saw me slapping on my P-Bass & now tries to hit both of them with hands and toys to create a sound) but it's stood up to everything with minimal care on my part.
The great thing about acoustic basses is that if you just want a quick practice at home in the evening you don't need to plug in amps & headphones, just pick it up and play. The sound is good enough but not disturbing to anyone else (and of course you can plug it in if you want to make a noise.)
So,tried and tested and I find it's a good instrument at a reasonable price and I think you could easily pay more for an acoustic bass of just the same quality as this.

Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Gerard Depardieu in a submarine
Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Gerard Depardieu in a submarine
Offered by Media Storehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Gerard Depardieu in his private submarine the "Biscuit Ahoy", 21 Dec. 2013
Well it's just a bit odd.There's Gerry D off having underwater adventures in the BiscuitAhoy his own mini submarine and he's got a face on him like he's just sat on his balls.I mean is this the best picture the science photo library could get? What was he doing for the rest of the time? Making obscene shadow puppets? Picking his nose with his fists? Or laughing manically as he drove at dolphins splattering them across the screen?
So meh, it is the D man but it could have been so much more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3