Profile for Jack > Reviews

Jack

Making Jesus Lord
Making Jesus Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars a book for every believer, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Making Jesus Lord (Kindle Edition)
Great book! It really spells out simply and clearly the strategy a God has shown us in his word of gaining back territory for him. Thank you.

Savvies Crystalclear Screen Protector for Apple iPod classic 160 GB, 7. Generation, Display, Protective Film, 100% fits, Display Protection Film

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB, 24 Sept. 2012
I MUST ADMIT WHEN I ORDERED THIS ITEM I EXPECTED A FULL SIZED PROTECTOR FOR MY IPOD CLASSIC. NOW I REALISE THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF SUCH PROTECTORS. THIS ONE IS JUST FOR THE DISPLAY SCREEN ONLY. QUICK DELIVERY AND GOOD SERVICE WHEN I QUERIED THE PRODUCT. JUST A NOTE THAT SERVICE COULD BE BETTER IF A PICTURE OF THE SIZE OF PROTECTOR WAS PROVIDED ON AMAZON. OVERALL A BIG THANK YOU.

First Thousand Words in Chinese (Usborne First Thousand Words)
First Thousand Words in Chinese (Usborne First Thousand Words)
by Heather Amery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Sept. 2012
Good value. The print is a bit light an not big enough really - I cannot imagine it is easy for kids to read it either. But apart from that Ilove it as well as the weblink for pronunciation.

Blackspur Shed Hook Set - 10 Pieces BB-HA117
Blackspur Shed Hook Set - 10 Pieces BB-HA117

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, 21 Sept. 2012
Excellent product . Thank you. Being not too familiar with diy, I was a bit hesitant in getting this but it is easy to install and gosh why did I not do this years ago? THe shed looks amazing.

Personal Size Giant Print Reference Bible-NKJV
Personal Size Giant Print Reference Bible-NKJV
by Thomas Nelson Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 21 Sept. 2012
I was a bit hesitant to get this bible as I could not check the size of the writing or quality of the paper. It is really good value. Not heavy and the writing is big enough. I can highlight the pages and it does not come through that easily on the next page. All in all - excellent bible. THank you.

Deluxe dog flea comb
Deluxe dog flea comb
Offered by Nicolas Nursery World

1.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING PRODUCT TITLE, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Deluxe dog flea comb (Misc.)
I think this product is zero star but I had to pick one star to do the review.

This was advertised as a dog flea comb and when it arrived, I was so disappointed as the space between each tooth was so big ie about half a cm apart, it would not catch a fat tick on a cow!

The supplier blamed Amazon for the wrong title and they could not do a thing about it. All I can say please think twice before buying this awful thing! Amazon what can I do now?

Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Compact Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by gsm m

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, 17 Oct. 2011
I have had to return this camera twice - both had a defective internal lense making it produce a colourless circle on image - what a disappointment all round. Good camera but how can Nikon produce a defective product like that. Now I am left with trying to get another one. Amazon was good overall in the returns but still left with an upset daughter with no birthday present.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 3:51 PM BST