Profile for Chris Colgan > Reviews

Content by Chris Colgan

Chris Colgan (Reigate, Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The State We're In
The State We're In
by Adele Parks

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read with a real twist, 20 July 2016
This review is from: The State We're In (Paperback)
I really enjoyed the honesty of the characters, warts and all. Liked it so much I bought a paper copy for my girlfriend to read.

LL TRADER For White iPhone 5S Touch Screen digitizer and LCD Display Repair Replacement with Tools
Offered by LL TRADER LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and good support., 21 Jun. 2016
The tools were right for the job and watching the video gave me the confidence to replace the screen myself. Great product

Whale Rider [DVD]
Whale Rider [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keisha Castle-Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancestors and trusting your own inner voice, 13 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Whale Rider [DVD] (DVD)
great film about the power of spirit and ancestors and of trusting your own inner guidance. I have bought copies for my neices and my friends daughters as I think that it is a very empowering story.

The Guru [DVD] [2002]
The Guru [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jimi Mistry
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good and funny, 13 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Guru [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Great feel-good film. Very cheesy but keeps you grinning right to the end.

Boudica: Dreaming The Bull: Boudica 2
Boudica: Dreaming The Bull: Boudica 2

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story that has been very well told., 22 Dec. 2015
Part of incredible set of books that tell a story of the legendary Boudica. It weaves magic between the dreamers and warriors of the Eccini and other tribes of England around AD 60 and also through the eyes of some of the Roman conquerors. A beatifully told story that has really connected me to my ancestors and has filled me with a fascination to find out more about them. Great read

Pasta
Pasta
by Theo Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dishes and easy to follow., 26 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Pasta (Hardcover)
I have already followed 3 or 4 of the receipes which are not too challenging and were all very tasty. Well worth giving it a go to spice up your repetoire in the kitchen.

Unwholly (Unwind Dystology Book 2)
Unwholly (Unwind Dystology Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A view into a possible future that is scary and not beyond the bounds of possibility, 26 Oct. 2015
A really well written and interesting take on a possible future. Can see why my son recommend that I read it. It is a good read and made me want to read the second book.

Unwind (Unwind Dystology Book 1)
Unwind (Unwind Dystology Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A really well thought out and presented version of what could be one of our possible futures, 3 Oct. 2015
Good characterisation and a story well told. I like the way things unfold and how the narrative shifts from one character to the next. It is one possible scary version of the future which ends win hope. It also highlights for me that most people have greatness in them, Waiting to be found, encouraged and supported. Just because a person does not fit into the system does not mean that there is something wrong with them. Sometimes it is the system that is wrong.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Sept. 2015
Loving it. It is great to have a touch screen however I do miss the page turning buttons on the side that came with my old Kindle as it was easier to turn the pages.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and on time, 28 Aug. 2015
Great quality knives that arrived when promised

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5