Profile for jennifer o'donovan > Reviews

Content by jennifer o'...

jennifer o'donovan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dead Man Walking (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 4)
Dead Man Walking (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 28 Dec 2014
Loved this book. Frightened me to death. Guessed about two thirds if the way through. Felt some of the descriptions were a bit to long but I will try another by this author.

Death in Door County (The Val & Kit Mystery Series Book 3)
Death in Door County (The Val & Kit Mystery Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea, 28 Dec 2014
I found this book to be pretty irritating. The plot seemed too contrived and totally implausible right from the start. I understand it was a work of fiction which means a bit of poetic license but I thought the two main characters were unrealistic. I read other reviews but clearly I am of a different opinion. I did not find it funny as stated by others so I won't be reading anymore in this series.

Summertime Thing
Summertime Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars its a summertime thing., 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Summertime Thing (MP3 Download)
I have never heard of Chuck Prophet until the other day. I'm not sure that he is that well-known in the UK. However when I heard this song I just loved it and so will be looking to hear more of his music. Great stuff.

Word Smith
Word Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Word Smith (App)
Love these word games. Great for holidays and boring plane rides.

Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rope enough, 19 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book. This book and the style in which it was written flowed for me. I like straightforward writing and a straightforward story. Reading shouldn't be hard work and this book kept me entertained. So much so that I will be reading more from this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 6:15 PM BST

Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., 7 July 2014
Loved the product. Doesn't make me look 18 but my skin feels softer and looks more luminous. Will definitely 're-order the product. It was absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. It arrived on time which surprised me as it had to be mailed from the USA. I liked the fact that there were no horrible chemicals added to the product as as I have gown older my skin has become more sensitive. My only grouse is that the product is not available in the UK. I thought it was priced too at an affordable level.

16 Lighthouse Road (A Cedar Cove Novel - Book 1)
16 Lighthouse Road (A Cedar Cove Novel - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not normally something I would read but really enjoyed the book so much so that I am having ..., 7 July 2014
Not normally something I would read but really enjoyed the book so much so that I am having to read the sequels as I was left with a cliffhanger ending.

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blindsided, 4 Jun 2014
I enjoyed reading this book. Real holiday reading material. Don't know the author but would be happy to read another.

Dead on Demand (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 1)
Dead on Demand (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dead in demand, 25 May 2014
I would have given this book more stars if it had not been for the errors that cropped up in the kindle addition which is a shame. One character had a name change in a single paragraph as well as typing errors where the order of words were switched. I was also unsure why the police in some cases were called deputies which I thought was a term used in the USA. However, I did enjoy the book and would happily read another. Maybe the authors should talk to kindle regarding the errors.

All Of Me
All Of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars all of me, 24 April 2014
This review is from: All Of Me (MP3 Download)
Heard this on the radio whilst driving . Loved the purity of the song as well as his voice. Haven't heard of John legend so looked him up. Will listen out for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4