Profile for Bolly > Reviews

Content by Bolly

Bolly

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 5 May 2015
Really really good value for the price. Packaged within a inch of their lives !!! Doubt you'll have any broken. Ordered 2 more sets as soon as they arrived !

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wonky & lasted 4 months, 30 Dec. 2013
I am just looking to buy a new clothes horse as mine after 4 months of gradually getting wonkier and wonkier has just collapsed . I was just about to click on this when Amazon kindly popped a message up saying " you bought this 3rd Sep 13" . This replaced a wooden one that lasted over 20yrs. Why is it so hard to get things that last nowadays? So in short, it's rubbish, wonky, flimsy and the untreated wood snags delicate clothes. I kept meaning to paint it because of this, but just never got round to it.... Don't need to now.... But I SOOOOO don't want a horrid plastic one !

Balds Original Furniture Balm - Green Top
Balds Original Furniture Balm - Green Top
Offered by Balds Original Furniture Balm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Mar. 2012
I couldnt agree more with the other comments. I was rather anxious about using anything on a beautiful old dresser I have, but i knew it needed something.... It was easy peasy, and i ended up doing everything i could in the whole house! ordered more of both green & red & my furniture just looks fabulous... try it... worth every single penny... and you simply cant mess it up! simple!

KitchenAid Artisan KSM150BOB Stand Mixer Black
KitchenAid Artisan KSM150BOB Stand Mixer Black
Offered by Presto Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic...just doesn't cut it..., 21 Mar. 2011
I thought about ordering this many times, but as I already had a perfectly good mixer... I didn't.... what a mistake! The words Fantastic...just doesn't cut it... I did the usual kichenaid vs Kenwood torture... and although the Kenwood is great, and a really good workhorse... this is simply beautiful...I stare at it like a teenage boy would stare at a sports car. ... buy one! .. Oh and it works beautifully too!!

Red BeaterBlade for Kitchenaid Tilt Head Mixer
Red BeaterBlade for Kitchenaid Tilt Head Mixer
Offered by KAParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product.., 21 Mar. 2011
I thought about ordering this many times, as I already had three of the normal kitchen aid beaters, I didn't.... what a mistake! Fantastic product.. I was disappointed as it was plastic, but the really doesn't matter and definitely speeded up the beating process... buy one!

Willo The Wisp: The Complete Willo The Wisp [DVD] [1981]
Willo The Wisp: The Complete Willo The Wisp [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Williams
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love it Five stars, 30 Aug. 2010
I bought this as a joke when some friends came to dinner, as only one guest was old enough to remember it.... It's brilliant! I loved it when I was a child and I love it even more so now. My friends were thrilled, but more so my 4yr old who keeps asking "Mummy shall we go and have a snuggle and watch Willo the Wisp and Mave"
It's just pure nostalgia and I love the fabulous humour ! when was the last time you heard someone being called a fat fairy !

Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)
Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Complexia Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 July 2010
Bought this for my 4yr olds birthday... he loves it...can't believe how quickly he moved between levels... plays against his little friends and gets very excited.... Buy it - if only to keep them quite in restaurants!