ARRAY(0xab46cf84)

Changing Gears
Changing Gears
Price: 5.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to stay focused on, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Changing Gears (Kindle Edition)
The book is a good read but I felt that a lot of the time throughout the book they were trying to justify taken their young children with them which I felt they do not need too. The trip was an amazing chance for adventure though at times it seemed they will I'll prepared.
Overall I enjoyed the book.

Every Inch of the Way; My Bike Ride Around the World
Every Inch of the Way; My Bike Ride Around the World
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 2 Sep 2013
A great warts an all book about his world tour with open mind to his incredible journey. A cannot put down book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Weave of the Ride (Kindle Edition)
I bought Andrews book after being intrigued by his side of the journey after watching Janapar. The book from front to back is a great tale about cycle touring. In particular he starts at home and gives his mindful thoughts about going and his boredom with a normal life in the UK, What follows is a fantastic journey with him sharing his ups and downs during the trip, the highs and lows of his morale and his entertaining story of life in the saddle on the road. This book has further added to our desire to cycle to Mandalay in Myanmar and Andrew will be one of the first that I would seek advice from. You must buy this book and read it,I guarantee you will not put it down. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jun 2012
TThis book is a thoroughly good read from an inspirational man, from his deeds in the military to the touching loss of his wife, it is a must read for any aspiring adventurers.