Profile for Potato > Reviews

Potato

Misfit Shine Necklace Pendant - Black
Misfit Shine Necklace Pendant - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a party, 13 July 2014
The Necklace Pendant is definitely worth buying. It's a great way to wear the Shine without looking "too sporty" if you are going to a party and want to wear your normal watch. It records your activity brilliantly and looks very stylish. This weekend I went to a bar and had a number of people (both male and female) asking me about the necklace, especially when I double tapped to check how much more dancing I needed to do!

Misfit Shine Leather Band Watch Strap - Black
Misfit Shine Leather Band Watch Strap - Black
Offered by Elegant accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart and chic update, 13 July 2014
The leather band watch strap is a great addition to the Misfit Shine device. I already receive a lot of compliments on the original strap, but I prefer to wear the leather one to work, especially when I have meetings. It looks just that little bit smarter and I get tons of compliments on it too.

Misfit Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
Misfit Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
Offered by Elegant accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars I 100% recommend the misfit shine, 13 July 2014
Misfit Shine is an incredible piece of wearable technology. As a sporty person, I never thought I would be interested in using it - I already played sport regularly so why did I need it? It was recommended to me by a friend and I haven't taken it off since I bought it 2 weeks ago. The best thing about it, is that it's totally waterproof and NEVER needs charging. It tracks everything I do, swim, bike, run, tennis (and some other sports that I don't play) which is totally amazing as even my garmin watch doesn't track my indoor swimming! I have become a lot more active outside of my training time, for example, getting off the bus one stop earlier to make sure I reach my daily goals or making sure I go for a brisk stroll at lunch time.

On the aesthetic side, it looks really modern and many people have commented on my "cool watch" - little do they know what it's really capable of! It slick, tells the time (even in bright sunlight) and reminds me to move around more than usual. It's really amazing how I never have to charge it or change the battery. I can just wear it all the time without even thinking about it.

One of the best features is that it does not need GPS to work. This means that if I'm in a spin class or running on a treadmill, it still records my workout. You just need to attach the Shine to your shoe so that it records your movement.

One feature I'm looking forward to, is for the device to capture additional sporting activities. For example, it's not great at capturing weight lifting. I have read that they are looking to add these features, which will be great.

All in all, it's a brilliant product and I would recommend it to everyone.