Profile for Tim > Reviews

Content by Tim

Tim

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
TABTRONICS QUANTUM7+ 8GB 1.2GHz - Max 1.5Ghz - Dual Core CPU - Quad Core GPU 1024 x 600 Capacitive Android 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN Tablet PC 7" - 5 point touch - HDMI - In BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Tablet, 11 May 2013
Well I must say brilliant delivery service, text me and emailed me with window of 1hour delivery time, arrived within that hour too. The Quantum 7+ tablet I received from Tabtronics is amazing for the cheap price paid I paid for it. It performs very fast and efficiently. Not mentioned in the tablet description is the type of HDMI connection which is mini HDMI so therefore do not confuse it with micro HDMI as it is certainly not. The HDMI connectivity is certainly spot on and delivers a great HD picture and sound performance. I highly recommend this to anyone.

The Halogen Oven Secret
The Halogen Oven Secret
by Norma Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 11 May 2013
This book received in very quick prompt delivery time. Good advice on many various tips on how to use a halogen oven. A good few amount of recipes although not done one of them as yet, but will soon. This is a very helpful book for anyone who already has or does purchase a halogen oven in the future.

PACK OF 3 pink, blue ,AND purple, genie bra Top BANDEAU Bra Seamless Stretch Sexy Sports (3pcs a set) (X LARGE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Amazing!, 11 May 2013
Received these pack of 3 seamless bras from the supplier in good prompt delivery time. I bought them for my girlfriend and she says they are totally uplifting, fit perfectly,extremely comfortable and show no bra seam lines on outer clothing. Totally amazing, she says.

Plus Size Belted Maxi S6A5 Black 20/22 9010 (1.96)
Plus Size Belted Maxi S6A5 Black 20/22 9010 (1.96)
Offered by asfashion online

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great!, 11 May 2013
Received this belted maxi black dress size 20/22 from the supplier in a very prompt quick delivery time. Bought it for someone else but is reported back to me as it fits perfectly, looks great and feels very light on and totally comfortable.

HAND HELD QUEST POWER STEAM CLEANER STEAMER 1050 WATT
HAND HELD QUEST POWER STEAM CLEANER STEAMER 1050 WATT
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap buy, but get what you pay for I guess !, 26 April 2013
Received this power steam cleaner in good prompt time from the supplier after ordering. Having used this on a few occasions already I have found it does many easy clean surfaces but grimed in dirt or moss on tiles or grouting it fails to have hardly any impact. Power stream cleaner also requires filling with water very often as it will not hold much water for steam from the outset. This steam cleaner was a cheap buy, but get what you paid for I guess !

Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars No more expensive blades, 24 April 2013
This is what I have been waiting for. I was fed up spending tens of pounds on expensive 5 blade razors. Having purchased this product I have cleaned 2 of my 5 blade razors and they have performed as good as a new razor, close shave,no soreness and no cuts. No more expensive blades, love this product.

Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser
Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser

4.0 out of 5 stars A good core workout., 24 April 2013
I have used this Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser for 3 weeks so far and am beginning to see results. My central core all round is firming up and I am beginning to feel better day by day. I recommend this product, it is a good core workout.

Invero® HDMI to MICRO HDMI Cable 24K Gold Connectors - Ideal for Connecting Devices using the Micro HDMI Connector To Camcorder, Tablets, Mobile Phones to PC / Laptop or HDTV Full HD 1080P - Type D to Type A (5 Metre)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HD viewing, 24 April 2013
I bought this 5m HDMI to MICRO HDMI cable for my friend. My fiend reports back that he connected it from his PC tablet to hid flat screen LCD TV and informed me that he habit good quality HD viewing and liked it.

Bslimmer Blue Unisex Adult Vibration Plate
Bslimmer Blue Unisex Adult Vibration Plate
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Bslimmer Vibration Plate (Sports)
I am totally bowled over with this product, it`s a great workout. I must admit I was very sceptical about this type of exercising but after reading many good reviews I decided to purchase one. I set this vibration plate on a program 3 via the remote, a 10 minute variable speed and I can feel my muscles getting a good workout. I then set the plate to program 5, fastest speed setting and I can definately feel once completed doing variable body positioned moves that after 10 minutes my muscles have certainly had a great workout. I will never be without a vibration plate in the future, completely love it.

Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Offered by VA-Home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HD viewing from my tablet to my TV, 24 April 2013
Received this HDMI mini to HDMI male 1.8m cable from the supplier in a quick delivery time scale. I connected this cable from my Tabtronics Quantum 7+ 8gb tablet to my LCD flat screen 32in TV and viewed pictures, played games and downloaded video streams. I am very impressed with the quality of the viewing, very clear HD experience and highly recommend this cable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7