Profile for R. Llewellyn > Reviews

Content by R. Llewellyn

R. Llewellyn (Wirral, United Kingdom)

Zicac Mens Canvas Messenger Shoulder Bag Handbags Black and Brown Color (Brown)
Zicac Mens Canvas Messenger Shoulder Bag Handbags Black and Brown Color (Brown)
Offered by Jetest
Price: 11.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Update of my Review of this product, 25 Jun 2014
When I first got this bag I was happy with it and gave it a good review because I thought it was just what I wanted. However, within a week the main Zip has disintegrated and the small zip inside the bag is about to do the same t5hing. The bag has had no excess loading and has been treated carefully. The zips are rubbish and I am angry because I now have to go through all the hassle of returning the bag and getting another one from somewhere.

Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Oct 2013
Neat little radio which doesn't consume batteries like a DAB portable. Comes completely up to my expectations, and it was delivered very promptly.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 10 (Kindle)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 10 (Kindle)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 25 Oct 2013
A Gift Card is a Gift Card is a Gift Card. What more can I say about a Gift Card, except that it arrived very promptly.

Linwoods Organic Flax 425g
Linwoods Organic Flax 425g
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 6.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted, 2 Feb 2013
Product good, sevice good. Having to write 16 more words is rather like having to write a school report.- which I have no wish to do. You have my main comment and that is that

Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker with Nut Dispenser
Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker with Nut Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bread I've ever tasted, 22 Mar 2007
We bought this Breadmaker as a Christmas present in 2006 and we haven't bought a loaf of bread since. Its easy to use, versatile and produces the best bread I can ever remember eating. Defintely a excellent buy and a piece of kitchen equipment that is constantl;y in use.

The Modern Textbook of Astrology
The Modern Textbook of Astrology
by Margaret E. Hone

2.0 out of 5 stars Cobwebs, 3 Mar 2006
I was brought up (astrologically) on this book some 20+ years ago and it was 'old' then. It may be a technically excellent book but astrology has developed so much since MH wrote this book and, whilst the basics may remain unchanged, the way in which teaching astrology has developed leaves this book years behind. We have far deeper insights now than were understood 50 years ago and this book obviously cannot include these. This applies particularly as far as psychological insights are concerned.
There are many excellent books which have come on the market since this book was written but I suppose the fact that the book is still available must say something for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2010 5:24 PM BST