Profile for Bexxful > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
The Rise of Peter Troy Vol.2 The Black Road
The Rise of Peter Troy Vol.2 The Black Road

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all Zombie fans!, 23 April 2015
Great cover for this great series. Felt like I waited far too long for this second part, but it was worth the wait! I know these are short installments but I wish it was longer. DiBartolo is a good writer and I feel a novel length book would be better. Saying that though I still loved The Black Road. It is getting exciting, we may have clues to who could be to blame for the outbreak and there the story is really opening up. The group are becoming closer, and deaths harder to deal with. It's packed full of action for such a short read, it's refreshing and gruesome with some romance too. Really liked this, a lot. Roll on part 3!!

Hide & Seek
Hide & Seek

4.0 out of 5 stars Grab this one, it's worth it., 22 April 2015
This review is from: Hide & Seek (Kindle Edition)
I've been following Felicity Brandon on Facebook and Twitter for some time, and if I'm being honest whenever I read snippets from her books, I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy her work. Well I'm happy to say, I did enjoy and I will be reading more.

The beginning of this short tale sets the pace, it's quite intense with her hiding and him slowly and deliberately taking his time to find her. Gave me goosebumps. Very passionate and erotic, while being savage all at the same time. Real and genuine I thoroughly enjoyed Hide and Seek.

Casual Collisions
Casual Collisions

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy!, 22 April 2015
This review is from: Casual Collisions (Kindle Edition)
The first story in here made my knickers disappear, ;-) seriously hot stuff. Guess it's obvious I enjoy a good MMF and this one did not disappoint. The story is good, characters real and likeable. There is a nice slow burn to this, both these lads tease and tempt using cheeky smirks and offers of help. But Ms.Walters sticks to her code and tries not to give in to the needs she craves. The other stories are as enjoyable as the first one, but when I close my eyes at night that story always pops into my head. Well written and definitely worth a read.

Generation Game: Five Linked Erotic Short Stories
Generation Game: Five Linked Erotic Short Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Age is no barrier, 21 April 2015
I do enjoy reading age-gap scenarios, usually older men younger women. Nice change to read about an older woman who has a thirst for younger men, much, much younger. A sophisticated, intelligent woman Sylvia Kent. A woman not afraid to say or show exactly how she feels or what she wants. She is crude in her taking but there is never any complaint...I mean, what man or woman, would ever complain when they have her as their teacher. A sexy siren who doesn't want to relinquish her desires, she burns for each encounter. She dreams it, she tells you all about it.............

All these stories are erotic and arousing. And explicit!
Loved them all.

Wrong Place Wrong Time: Gripping true story and how my ticket to a new life turns out to be a one way ticket to hell.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 13 April 2015
Whether you agree or disagree with what young David did. All I know is, I was hooked on this story and I prayed for him to find his way out. A turbulent ride that had me biting my nails to the very end. I definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 9 Nov. 2014
Good price. Delivery was quick. Item works perfectly with my Son's iphone 4 the cable is nice and thick and so is more sturdy. No complaints here.

Gratis : Transformation: an erotica anthology (Gratis Anthologies Book 3)
Gratis : Transformation: an erotica anthology (Gratis Anthologies Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read., 9 Nov. 2014
So I'm a big fan of Gratis having read #1 and #2 and now this third instalment. Good to read ongoing stories from some as well as being introduced to new authors, and new stories. I enjoyed all these stories, not all captured me so intently but still fun to read. I personally loved these two stories. Ray Sostre, Their First Night Together, It was a sweet and hot little read. And I thoroughly enjoyed Masquerade by Lexie Bay, has everything I love, supernatural, Vampires, and lots of filthy sex! Winner. I'll be checking out their work.

Well written and free. Good.

The Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 9)
The Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 9)
by Derek Landy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 18 Oct. 2014
3.5 stars.

I can't believe this is the final book. I'am gutted this is the end. 'The Dying of the Light' is really good, honestly it is... but it was no way as good as the previous books in this series. I find it hard to write a review when I don't want to say anything that might even hint at what happens. It's full of its usual flare, magic and sarcasm, the battle tension is high and the outlook does look bleak for Skulduggery and Valkyrie. There is no beating Darquesse! Which is why I'm leaving it there and saying no more, no spoilers. Nevertheless, I still highly recommend. I have a 15 year old son who is also a huge fan, and I'm hoping my 9 year old will soon start reading this awesome fantasy series. Has me and my boys reading and chatting together, nothing better. Overall I expected more, more twists, more 'something' it didn't quite deliver.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

Hot House (Short Provocative Erotica Book 2)
Hot House (Short Provocative Erotica Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot House., 18 Oct. 2014
This is short but satisfying. Didn't take me long to read but it's enjoyable. Slip under the covers and read this quick tale. A steamy encounter between an older woman and a young man that's naughty and fun. A pleasurable read.

Flirting with Death
Flirting with Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Flirting with Death., 27 Aug. 2014
This was recommended to me and yeah I really enjoyed it. Short but nicely detailed. The narration is superb, quick, witty and real! This story leaves you with your own interpretation, well, for me it did, who knows what we'll see when we take our last breath........ Flirting with Death is indeed seductive and I know if my time was at an end, I'd hope to flirt with death too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18