Profile for Adri2009 > Reviews

Content by Adri2009

Adri2009 "Adri2009" (Luxembourg)

Page: 1 | 2
Hi-Tec Junior Waimea Falls Jr White/Candy/Hot Pink Sports Sandal O001174/011/01 2 UK, 33 EU, 3 US

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality shoes, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought the sandals for my 7 y old girl, she likes them a lot. They look nice, they are easy to clean and are very comfortable as one can adjust them easily with two velcro strips. Plus they look like they will survive more than 2 months of jumping and running. I am happy with this purchase.

Animal Men's CHILAM Ski Jacket - Mood Indigo, Large
Animal Men's CHILAM Ski Jacket - Mood Indigo, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, good looking, 18 Feb. 2013
This jacket was bought by my husband, I have the same one from women`s range and different color. This one looks great, works great, wears great. Tested in freezing temperatures, it still keep us warm. This color looks like on the picture, something between jeans and grey color. Size was also ok. Delivery and packaging as usually from Amazon - good protection and arrived just on time.

Ultrasport Women's Race Edition Snowboard Helmet - White, Large
Ultrasport Women's Race Edition Snowboard Helmet - White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality helmet, 18 Feb. 2013
No bad thing about this helmet, it looks great, it feels great, it is light, but still gives you a feeling of good protection. I did not have to wear anything under it, even when skiing in -10 C, it keeps your head and ears warm, when it is set-up properly.

Nike Women's ACG Performance All Mountain Pant - Brown, Size 10/12
Nike Women's ACG Performance All Mountain Pant - Brown, Size 10/12

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 18 Feb. 2013
The pants are very good quality, no doubt about it. But I found them too baggy. I wear normally size 8-10, I ordered size 12 to feel comfy. The waist part would be ok, I like to have free feeling when skiing, but the pants around calf were too wide - something for snowboard style perhaps... I returned them only because of that reason and bought another from nike, but different collection. The color was the same as on the picture.

Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A - Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and very useful book, 18 Feb. 2013
Great books, very inspirational. Different sort of crafts are there explained in easy way. I bought already another one for my friend.

Merrell Cham 4 Mid Trek 2 Brindle/Pink Waterproof Boot J95408 2 UK Junior
Merrell Cham 4 Mid Trek 2 Brindle/Pink Waterproof Boot J95408 2 UK Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 14 Feb. 2013
The shoes are lightweight but still very solid, they look very comfortable. I bought them for my daughter, she likes them a lot. They are warm and waterproofed - checked in snowy conditions. Plus they look really great!

Animal Women's Nieves Winter Technical Jacket - Papyrus, Size 14
Animal Women's Nieves Winter Technical Jacket - Papyrus, Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this jacket, 14 Feb. 2013
I bought this jacket for ski holiday and it did not disappoint me. When I was skiing in -15 C the jacket has proved to be a good quality. I like the little pockets inside/outside, the pocket for electronic card, the cleaning tissue in the pocket for glasses... Although it looked a bit thin and light, I was pleasantly surprised that it kept me warm in the freezing and windy weather.

Disney Rapunzel Backpack
Disney Rapunzel Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for Rapunzel lover, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Disney Rapunzel Backpack
Good quality bag, I found it a bit too expensive, but still decided to buy it for our 5 years old, which is a big fan of Rapunzel. It is very pretty, good quality picture. I expected it to be smaller, it is more the size of a school bag. It has a side pocket for a bottle and a zipped compartment, good for a small items such as hair-clips, pencils, etc..

Wooden Guitar Ukulele with 4 strings
Wooden Guitar Ukulele with 4 strings

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with this purchase, 8 Jan. 2012
The parcel came quickly, very well packed. Ukulele looks very pretty, we bought it for our 2 years old girl, but everyone in our family is having a lot of fun with it, especially daddy, who likes to swap it with his electric guitar. It is not just a toy, but a real music instrument.

Small Framed Pebble Lampbase Cream Crack complete
Small Framed Pebble Lampbase Cream Crack complete

5.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful, 17 Jun. 2011
What to say, the lamp is just perfect. Everyone may have a different taste, but for me it perfectly matches the rest of the furniture in our bedroom. It is a good quality product.

Page: 1 | 2