Profile for T.O.G. > Reviews

Content by T.O.G.

T.O.G.

Tomy Aquadoodle 3 EVA Stampers Pack With Water Tray Foam Pad - !Stamping Fun!
Tomy Aquadoodle 3 EVA Stampers Pack With Water Tray Foam Pad - !Stamping Fun!
Offered by AsrShopping ( Same day Dispatch before 3pm )

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 5 Jan. 2016
Really, really poor value. The stamps are OK, but not particularly clear (the designs aren't outdented enough from the stamp base) and the mat is a joke. I thought it'd be like an ink pad, but it's flimsy and doesn't actually attach to the plastic surround in any way other than trying (in vain) to tuck it in. With an inquisitive toddler, it'll get lost in no time, I'm sure. I should have saved my money, as I reckon I could have created an approximation of this product myself.

Ego CE4 PLUS Atomizer Cartomizer with Removable Wick for eGo-T C W Shisha Pens Electronic cigarette red blue pink purple clear black yellow green (x3 cartomizers)
Offered by COBI

1.0 out of 5 stars They break, 22 Jan. 2015
Awful quality. Two of the mouthpieces broke off after a couple of uses, rendering them unusable. I'll be asking for a refund.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead batteries = dead torch, 4 Dec. 2014
When the batteries died, I unscrewed the top and the battery compartment stayed put (it should be attached and come out, so you can replace the batteries). There's no way of getting it out, so this expensive torch is now utterly useless. Impossible to get hold of customer services unless you want to write a letter to Germany. So my claim to my wife that if we spent a bit on a torch we'd never have to buy another way turns out to be hogwash.

Flying Bumble Bees Childrens Wall Stickers - Art Decal Vinyl Sticker, Easy to Apply, Free Applicator, Easy Peel - Please Choose Your Size & Colour Using Selection Boxes - by Rubybloom Designs
Offered by Rubybloom Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and striking, 5 July 2014
Just put them up. Really pleased, easy to apply and looks amazing!

Nixon A0281107 35mm Ion Plated Stainless Steel Case Brown Steel Bracelet Mineral Men's Watch
Offered by FAST FASHION

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't match product image, 24 Oct. 2013
Well, it's good and bad. First the negative:

The product image shows what looks like a matt wood product, but when received, the product is very highly varnished (nice if you like that sort of thing, but not what I was expecting). The varnish makes the product much darker than it looks in the image and more "bling" than I was expecting - the reflection could cause eye damage! The varnish also had small imperfections near the edges of each link, which I wouldn't expect for a watch of this price.

The positives are that Mr. Watch (the seller) were very good with their communication when I contacted them, swiftly processed my refund and agreed to refund my return shipping costs (minus 20p).

The watch itself felt heavy and good quality and if it was available unvarnished I would buy it again - unfortunately it's not and the other versions are a bit too glitzy for my taste. I recommend Mr. Watch, but I also recommend that this image/description is amended so others don't make the same mistake I did.

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse
Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse
Offered by CRONY

3.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 14 Oct. 2013
Beautiful to look at, sleek and cool - it certainly gets commented upon. Highly portable of course, as it clicks flat (although I was surprised it didn't come with any kind of protective case). However, I've been using it for about a week and it's not particularly good functionally as a mouse!

Conservatively estimating, I would say that it stops working once every 30 minutes (only for a few seconds (10-15), but it just disappears and doesn't react to any movement before all of a sudden coming back to life).

Again conservatively, once a day the scroll strip stops working. This doesn't start working again after a short wait, you have to turn the mouse off and back on to get the scroll working again.

It's great to look at and I can deal with the annoyance of it stopping working occasionally, but I wouldn't use it in front of clients and I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it.

Sennheiser MM70i In-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic for Apple Devices - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time not lucky, 27 Sept. 2013
I'm now on my third pair of these earphones after the first two pairs lost sound in the right ear. Guess what? This pair have now lost sound in the right ear (I've had this pair about a month). Really poor.

6th November 2013: An update - Sennheiser sent me a set of MM80i earphones as a goodwill gesture to replace the faulty MM70is. I've used them about a dozen times and they have now developed the exact problem as the MM70i. It's not my ears or devices, other people have tried them and I've used them on multiple devices - it's clearly a manufacturing issue at Sennheiser. After 4 faulty pairs, I'm not entirely sure what I'll do now - certainly not buy Sennheiser again!

Jazooli USB Charge & Sync Dock Connector Data Cable For iPods/iPhones/iPads - White
Offered by FAB2983

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 May 2012
Cheap for a reason. When connected you usually get a "Charging is not supported with this accessory" message, sometimes you get nothing at all (no charge, no message) and sometimes (rarely) the product works. This product is the reason to remember that if you buy cheap, you buy twice. If I could give zero stars I would.