Profile for Ms. Yvonne F. Doughty > Reviews

Content by Ms. Yvonne F. ...

Ms. Yvonne F. Doughty

Page: 1 | 2
Journey To The Far Side of The Sun [DVD]
Journey To The Far Side of The Sun [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Thinnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 15 Oct. 2014
Seminal film, it's weird and strangely compelling. Good story. I've watched it a few times and I really enjoy it.

CHICZA - LIMA ORGANIC GUM 30GR C
CHICZA - LIMA ORGANIC GUM 30GR C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 15 Oct. 2014
Great taste and no harmfull ingredients.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 1 Aug. 2011
Very easy to put on, covers the whole screen apart from the bits you don't want covered. Has decreased the sensitivty of the screen a little.

Creative ZEN Vision M Leather Pouch 103478 103479 101872
Creative ZEN Vision M Leather Pouch 103478 103479 101872

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Zen Case, 1 Feb. 2011
Perfect for your Creative Zen, stops it from getting marked/scratched. I received a case with the second hand one I purchased but as I put it on it scrathced the surface, then when I took it off it scratched it again. It was a cheap and nasty product, this one is not.

Merrell Womens Nicolette Flat Brown  J20266 7 UK
Merrell Womens Nicolette Flat Brown J20266 7 UK
Offered by United Footwear Coventry

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Womens Nicolette Boots, 1 Feb. 2011
These are great boots. I wore them through all the snow we had before Christmas and they didn't leak or mark once, and I was trudging through salty brown snow. They are roomy, but at least you can get on thicker socks with them, I got a 7, but I am for most other shoes a 6, but I always buy a size bigger boots so I can get on thick socks with them, but I reckon I would have been fine with the 6, or 6.5. They are adjustable with the laces and having the zip means you don't have to untie them everytime you take them off. I would give these 10/10.

Hot Blooded
Hot Blooded

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Blooded Review, 4 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Hot Blooded (MP3 Download)
This is an excellent track, if you love rock and the rock scene, it's a bit naughty and seductive, but very well laid down.

Superman Returns - 2 Disc [DVD]
Superman Returns - 2 Disc [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brandon Routh
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Superman, 4 Oct. 2010
Brandon Routh is so good in this role. The way it has been filmed fits the legend of Superman and the era in which it is meant to take place. I loved it, but then I love the Superman stories.

Stargate: Continuum/Stargate: The Ark Of Truth [DVD]
Stargate: Continuum/Stargate: The Ark Of Truth [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Browder

5.0 out of 5 stars Stargate Continuum & The Ark of Truth, 10 Aug. 2010
If you are into Stargate, then you should watch this. Stargate, besides the science fiction, is a good story about 4 friends.

Paint Runner Roller (Old Version)
Paint Runner Roller (Old Version)
Offered by Dealstation

5.0 out of 5 stars Paint Runner, 10 Aug. 2010
Having now used this I can say that I found it to be exactly as advertised on the TV. No drips, easy to use and clean, no tray that you accidentally step in or knock over.

Ornamental Knots for Beaded Jewellery
Ornamental Knots for Beaded Jewellery
by Millodot

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaded Jewellery, 10 Aug. 2010
This is a great book that shows how to do knots slightly differently from some of the other books. They mostly use a cork board and pins to layout the cord, which I find slightly easier than trying to use my fingers.

Page: 1 | 2