Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Very pretty, great quality

Carpoint CPT0410108 Towing Hook Cover
Carpoint CPT0410108 Towing Hook Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Tough, durable does the trick!

Coolmax single mattress topper cover only. Suitable for 4" mattress toppers
Coolmax single mattress topper cover only. Suitable for 4" mattress toppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess and the pea, 7 Nov. 2014
Daughter loves it and says her bed is really comfortable and cosy now. She had been complaining that her mattress was too springy and she could feels lots of lumps. Now she loves her bed!

Rockschool Drums - Grade 2 (2012-2018)
Rockschool Drums - Grade 2 (2012-2018)
by Various
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Is what it is and was just the ticket., 6 May 2013
Daughter used this book during lessons and passed with merit. Nice selection of tunes to work from, I think she is enjoying the Rockschool programme.

A Bucket of Ashes (Nell Sweeney Mystery Series Book 6)
A Bucket of Ashes (Nell Sweeney Mystery Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series of books..!, 6 May 2013
I really enjoyed this series and def think it is worth a read but start at the first one and work your way through. I think Patricia Ryan/PB Ryan is an amazing writer and I really enjoy her work, I wish there was more of it!

Devil's Bride (Cynster Book 1)
Devil's Bride (Cynster Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dire and ridiculous, 8 Feb. 2013
I can't finish this. I keep rolling my eyes with the ridiculous dialogue and attitudes of the inanely named characters within the pages of this book. After I read that the hero and heroine got to "the porch" of his grand estate house, I almost threw the book in the trash. Did Pemberly have a PORCH? Does Balmoral have a PORCH? Good Gracious. And sorry, I know I'm not supposed to, but I keep pronouncing the heroine's name so it rhymes with "gonorrhea". Absolute tripe. I feel robbed and I don't understand all these glowing reviews. The writing is deplorable and silly. My first and last from this author, unfortunate that I invested in some others as they had a reduced price, but I think my time would be better spent filing my nails.

The Other Guy's Bride (Teaser Chapters)
The Other Guy's Bride (Teaser Chapters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Connie Brockway's books are all keepers!, 5 May 2011
Just a note: I don't write reviews hardly ever, I have to be really enthusiastic. <3
Ever since I stumbled upon As You Desire, I've been hooked and read everything I could get my hands on and eyes into! The teaser chapters only disappoint because it's not possible to continue and finish the book until it is released in its entirety. Connie's characters are so well developed and likeable, the situations and capers they get into make me laugh out loud and I love every minute spent reading her work. I find her books the perfect way to while away the time and be totally entertained. Not good bedtime reading, though, you will be up all night turning pages! Thank You, Connie!

Insolia High Heel Inserts Medium UK 5.5 - 7 Size --- (3 Pairs VALUE SAVING)
Insolia High Heel Inserts Medium UK 5.5 - 7 Size --- (3 Pairs VALUE SAVING)
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Really do work., 3 May 2011
I was skeptical at first, when I saw how thin and small they are. I positioned one into a pair of high heeled boots and was amazed. Just to feel the difference I put on the other boot without the insole and walked around, and you can really really feel the difference. I wore those boots for hours at a later party and there is no way I could have done without the insoles. I am going to get them for all my heels.