Profile for Mr. P Le Page > Reviews

Content by Mr. P Le Page

Mr. P Le Page "Peter" (Guernsey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kitchen Craft Bag Clips, Mixed Bag of 20
Kitchen Craft Bag Clips, Mixed Bag of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars We always purchase these brand clips as they are excellent quality and last for years, 15 Jun. 2015
We always purchase these brand clips as they are excellent quality and last for years.

We can never seem to have enough of these food clips in our house and after constantly hunting about for them in the kitchen I decided to order a few packs so we always have plenty about. They are used for everything from the normal food clip role to clipping make-shift bibs around children’s necks and everything in between.

Make nice stocking fillers for the more practical gift too and is one of those things you can never really have enough of!

Cable-Tex Rubber Cable Floor Cover Protector Trunking Black 67x12 2m
Cable-Tex Rubber Cable Floor Cover Protector Trunking Black 67x12 2m
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been looking for a nice weighted cable floor cover for a long time, 15 Jun. 2015
I have been looking for a nice weighted cable floor cover for a long time. Most seem to be delivered out of shape and never sit flat to the floor as one would expect. This, however, sits to the floor brilliantly.

We use this in a temporary set up each week in a church hall to prevent children tripping up. The centre of the cover is of course hollow to enable cables to be fed through, if you need to change cables with any frequency you will need to run a knife down the middle of the underneath of the cover to enable cables to be fed in/out more easily.

Even when walking on top of the cover the cables remain protected (projector and speaker cable regularly protected by this cover) and the key thing is as it’s of a certain weight and being made of rubber it does not move about easily.

You could easily fit 4 music cables or 3 standard size VGA/HDMI cables in this.

I would not hesitate in purchasing another if needs be, although this is so well made I doubt I will be needing another for many years to come.

DISNEY PRINCESS Rapunzel (Royale) - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years
DISNEY PRINCESS Rapunzel (Royale) - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars to be fair she loves anything Disney Princess and Frozen but this dress seems to be that much better quality than other official, 15 Jun. 2015
My daughter (3) is Rapunzel mad, to be fair she loves anything Disney Princess and Frozen but this dress seems to be that much better quality than other official Disney ones we have purchased/seen.

The costume is labelled as 3-4 years old, my daughter is 3 and nearly 100cm tall and fits her really well.

Lovely gift to give and better quality than other Disney dresses costing twice as much.

Tulip Pint Glasses 20oz / 568ml - Set of 4 | 20oz Beer Glasses, Tulip Beer Glasses
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality pint glasses, 15 Jun. 2015
Good quality pint glasses. I much prefer these for home use than the standard looking pint glasses.

Not much else you can say about a pint glass other than it hold beer and other liquids as you would expect. Easy to hold, dishwash absolutely fine (must have been in 30 times each by now and absolutely fine).

Would order again.

TaoTronics® Universal Car Phone Holder Mount Cradle Dashboard & Windshield for iPhone 6, Samsung S5, Moto G & Other Mobile Phones of Width 48mm - 90mm, 360 Degree Rotation
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Also give the windscreen a good clean before mounting as this will really help suction, 15 Jun. 2015
Owned this for a week now and so far am very impressed.

The holder comes in a very 'premium' looking box and on opening you can really tell it isn't one of those cheap and cheerful brands you so often see on motorway service station checkout counters.

Protective cellophane covers the suction cup but before mounting I would suggest you get the holder adjusted to the position you wish to put it. Also give the windscreen a good clean before mounting as this will really help suction. When that's all done, remove cellophane and push the black cup base towards the windscreen but in line with the plastic suction cup itself, only then engage the lever at the cup base to stick it to the screen. Hey presto, a very stable mount!

My phone is a MotoG and it fits it perfectly, in fact I would be surprised if there isn't a mobile on the market that wouldn't fit - Samsung Galaxy S6 sized phones should even be fine!

Going to be buying a second for my wife's car. Great item! 5*

Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Cockle

5.0 out of 5 stars **Timmy Time, it's Timmy Time**, 15 Jun. 2015
**Timmy Time, it's Timmy Time**

I'm humming the theme tune to this brilliantly simple Aardman animated boxset. My daughter is 3 and she really enjoyed watching Timmy on Cbeebies so rather than fill up my Sky box I bought the DVD set.

Although episodes are short, this is a lot of television for the money, particularly when you know how much effort must go into even creating a few seconds of this show.

You really wouldn't go wrong buying this as a birthday/Christmas gift for 2 years old or older (I'm in my 30's and quite happily sit and watch it... with my daughter of course *cough*).

Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Good quality adaptor, easy to grip and works well. What more can one say? 5*

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after - great quality controller and works perfectly with Tomb Raider on ..., 15 Jun. 2015
Exactly what I was after - great quality controller and works perfectly with Tomb Raider on my PC.

Nice feel and weight, rumble isn't too strong but good enough and feedback from thumb controllers good.

Don't settle for imitations of these - well worth the money!

Corsair Hydro Series H100i All-In-One 240mm Digital High Performance Rad Liquid Cooler for CPU

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always found Corsair to be of excellent quality and this was not a disappointment, 15 Jun. 2015
After buying an H105 initially, I found out that it didn't fit into my Corsair Obsidian 350D case with an MSI Z797M motherboard by a few mm (motherboard heatsinks obstructed fans) so I decided to return it and go for the H100i which had read sported a lower profile radiator.

I've always found Corsair to be of excellent quality and this was not a disappointment, not only did it fit (dimensions were spot on on the description) but felt much better quality and more features over the 105.

TIP - I would assemble the fans to the intercooler first, work out which way the motherboard/processor will sit and then ensure where the cable jumpers are located and go from there. It takes a bit of planning but you can end up with very tidy results with a little bit of planning.

I have been running all the tests you can throw at the heat sink and it’s coping brilliantly with an overclocked i7 4790k.

AccuPower IQ328 Charger for AA/Mignon AAA/Micro Rechargeable Battery
AccuPower IQ328 Charger for AA/Mignon AAA/Micro Rechargeable Battery
Offered by Accu Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger. Purchased this to go with some Panasonic ..., 15 Jun. 2015
Great charger. Purchased this to go with some Panasonic Eneloops and nice to see individual battery and their status.

Good features and excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10