Profile for Stephanie Thielen > Reviews

Content by Stephanie Thielen

Stephanie Thielen (Germany)

Page: 1 | 2
Magnetic World Map Puzzle with each Country as a separate Magnet - Rigid board 42 x 32cm
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't realise it was so small, 16 May 2014
Nice little puzzle but some parts are very fiddly. Too small to be practical. Really not worth the price paid.

Necroscope III: The Source
Necroscope III: The Source
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first two, can't read this one, 16 May 2014
Had to abandon it 4% of the way in, I was bored rigid and skipping pages to see if it got better. It didn't.

Minecraft Light-Up Diamond Ore (Blue)
Minecraft Light-Up Diamond Ore (Blue)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 35.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but very small, 16 May 2014
Rather pricey for what it is. It is smaller than my fist, I had hoped it would be bigger. My son is happy enough with it though and it adds a little to the general Minecraft feel of his bedroom.

Ladies COOLERS Slip on Mule Slippers MICROSUEDE & Fleece Lined 289 UK 7 Beige
Ladies COOLERS Slip on Mule Slippers MICROSUEDE & Fleece Lined 289 UK 7 Beige
Offered by Footwear Sensation
Price: 7.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, 16 May 2014
Used them for a week and they bring out the worst in my feet! I have three other similar pairs of slippers that I don't get a problem with but sadly these will be going in the bin.

Gym Mat - Crash Mat - Exercise Mat - 6ft x 4ft x 2in (Blue)
Gym Mat - Crash Mat - Exercise Mat - 6ft x 4ft x 2in (Blue)
Offered by Implay
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 15 April 2014
Bought for two little boys who sound like baby elephants when playing Just Dance on the Wii. Peace has been restored, they love their "dance mat" and it is easy to fold up and stash behind the sofa when not in use. Would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to adjust, 12 Dec 2013
The push button adjustor on the back makes life so much easier with little ones, both with getting the right size and for putting them on and taking them off without tears. Wish they did them in larger sizes too!

After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse
After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse
by Charlaine Harris
Price: 12.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Tripe, 20 Nov 2013
Don't waste your money on this rubbish. Great disappointment, looks like something a couple of kids came up with whilst drunk at a party and trying to be clever and entertaining. I want my money back.

Haunted
Haunted
Price: 2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry for more, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
Loved the first book I read by this author and my second taste of her talents certainly didn't disappoint. Loved this one too, saucy, spooky and with a character I recognised from the other book I read - always like it when the same people make an appearance.

The Forgotten (Pinnacle horror)
The Forgotten (Pinnacle horror)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 9 Sep 2013
This was my first taste of Tamara Thorne books and I couldn't put it down, growling at anyone who dared interrupt my reading. It's a real "what if?" story with likeable and believable characters and I loved her style of writing, really drew me in and took me into another world.

White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too graphic, 7 Jun 2013
I've enjoyed other Graham Masterton books but found this one too graphic and nauseating to read after the first couple of chapters. Only paid 85p though so no great loss. Just not my cup of tea.

Page: 1 | 2