Profile for LEGOBear > Reviews

Content by LEGOBear

LEGOBear "LEGOBear" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
8GB Multifunction Men Women Personallized Signature 3D Pedometer Smart LED Watch (Black)
Offered by Denis Ftomov

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks swanky in pictures, 8 May 2014
It arrived today and felt a little unfinished the screen has nothing around it so will probably get damaged.

Only works on a mac if your running an emulator.

Was a little disappointed by this product - but then you get what you pay for has the potential to be so much more.

Pros
Looks real swanky

Cons
Cheaply and unfinished look
Only works on PC
Not sure it will last 6 months
Screen had not protection so will probably get damaged easily.

Despicable Me Minion Personalised Coffee / Tea Mug (Design 04) - Male
Despicable Me Minion Personalised Coffee / Tea Mug (Design 04) - Male

5.0 out of 5 stars Minions rule, 8 May 2014
Love it, it has the minions on it and my name and makes my colleagues jealous. What more can you say.

Well worth it! I'd maybe cut out the word mug and just use your name it's pretty obvious what it is...

Smallworks BrickCase for iPad Mini Red
Smallworks BrickCase for iPad Mini Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brictastic, 8 May 2014
It's LEGO compatible. I just need one for my iPad Air now... Love this product as it looks funky.
It's a little heavy and if you keep taking your lad out it stretches the hold grips a little which can give you safety concerns that your pad might fall out.

I do love this product and wish it was more readily available in the UK.

Getting the letter tiles from the business card holder or notebook set and purring your name on the front is cool along with some minifigures. I also build my own climbing wall like in the display pictures.

It makes the iPad mini even more fun than it already is.

GoPole - Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro HERO Cameras
GoPole - Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro HERO Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 May 2014
My friend has one of these. After using his gopro I got my own and this was the first purchase I made when I got home. They are sturdy, durable and the grip,feels real comfy In your hands.

Downside is the wrist strap has to go through the cradle for the gopro. That aside a brilliant product and a must have compliment to the camera. Great for POV shots when the chest strap or helmet cam are not suitable.

Dedicated Multi Surface dashboard / Glass / window / desk suction in car vehicle truck windscreen windshield console mount mounts Holder stand for Apple iPad Mini 360 Degrees Full Rotating In-Car Holder kit Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Display or not to display that is the question, 8 May 2014
Had products like this for my iPhone and iPad and wanted one for my mini. It's great durable and looks good next to my mac. It allows me to view stuff on the pad and use it like a document holder whilst working on the mac.

It's great for when you are in the bath and you want to watch a short programme.

Would recommend this to anyone that wants something to hold the pad whilst you can do things around it. Would also make a great sat nav I. The car as it would be a big screen and the suction cup would stick to the dashboard or window.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Green Dial Analogue Display and Transparent Plastic or PU Bracelet PU.FT.U.P.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Ice Ice Baby, 8 May 2014
Love the watch it's awesome and I have wanted one for a whole the box is pretty cool. It becomes a money box. Only thing is very hard to get out of the box without having to use pliers so it lost a star for that. Looks pretty. Need to also take it to the jewellers to have the strap pins moved to fit over my chunky wrists.

Fearless Performance Reviews: Coaching Conversations that Turn Every Employee into a Star Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Fell the fear and do it anyway, 8 May 2014
Great book that I have enjoyed reading. Amazing tips and practices for any manager or coach. Really liked writing draft on the form and putting it aside and actually having a coaching conversation it worked wonders and I was the appraisee and not the appraiser. We had a good chat about the technique afterwards. Will be using hints from this book in my coaching and future learning interventions.

IPOW Telescoping Extendable Handheld handle Monopod Pole + Thumbscrew +Tripod Mount and Wrist Strap Accessory Kit for Gopro Hero1 Hero2 Hero3 Camera 9-41"
Offered by soaiy

5.0 out of 5 stars Reach out, 8 May 2014
Couldn't believe how much this extends. Can't wait to use it will work with my go pro and my small digital handheld for a long distance selfie.

Nice sturdy product my kittens thought it was a new toy for them and were chasing me up and down the hall way.

A Billionaire's Bargain
A Billionaire's Bargain

3.0 out of 5 stars a decent page turner, 17 Feb 2014
A billionaires bargain

A solid story with two main characters Braden and James. Introduces a few others along the way and how heir loves intertwine. Some great storytelling and character building and then like A bullet out of a gun it all happens like a canon fired to mark 1pm.

Felt a little rushed to the end and it was a shame as until that point you were not sure how the story would go. I would have liked to have seen it go on a little longer and not end so abruptly like the author got bored.

There are questions left unanswered! What were the consequences of their actions? What happens next? So for that it gets three stars out of five.

4G Touch LCD 6 Pack Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW a leather IPOD touch case for under at tenner!!!, 20 Jan 2012
Yeah it's true its under a tenner! it's real leather and it fits the ipod touch snuggly!
One of my colleagues with an ipod touch has been trying to steal it as it looks that great.
Also with the studs on the back you can prop it up on a stand.
Delivery was excellent and you have surpassed my expectations with it being delivered in 48 hours. Thank you. Definate 5 stars, pleasure to do business with you.

Page: 1 | 2