Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for salma > Reviews

Content by salma

salma

Tefal GV8431 Pro Express Steam Generator Iron - Blue/White
Tefal GV8431 Pro Express Steam Generator Iron - Blue/White

2.0 out of 5 stars leaky cold iron within 13 monhs, 3 May 2015
I purchased this item end of March last year 2014 and just over a year later it does not stay hot and therefore the water is now leaking. The iron is leaking water and does not get hot.

I would have thought paying £154.00 the item would have lasted a few more years

rubbish iron stopped working within a year of purchase

chinkyboo Stainless Steel Nail Cuticle Spoon Pusher Remover Cutter Nipper Clipper Set-3 of Pack
Offered by chinkyboo

3.0 out of 5 stars happy to use it, 24 May 2014
really useful except the metal is a bit harsh. Could be slightly polished . Have already used it --- gd

Stainless Steel 3 Tier Vegetable/Fruit/Kitchen/Home Storage Rack Wheels Trolle (Chrome)
Offered by ONECLICK

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed as box did not come with instructions., 24 May 2014
I bought this for my mother aged 78 and I took the item to her-- the box did not have the instructions on how to put it together as a result I have to get someone else to sort it.. Really annoyed.
Looks really flimsy -- feel upset

Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Cream
Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars product review, 28 Aug. 2013
Excellent. will order some more for other bathroom. The orange however is too orange but the peach is a lovely colour and so soft.

Panasonic KX-TG6461ET DECT Corded and Cordless Phone Set With Answer Machine - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars unhappy with the phones, 16 Oct. 2012
I bought the cordless and the corded phones in September 2010. Exactly two years and two weeks later both phones went dead for no reason. The third phone I have is not Panasonic is still working and going strong. I phoned Panasonic customer service at 0844 8844 3899 line was dead. I then had to contact Amazon customer service to call Panasonic on my behalf, they did and connected me, someone came on line, said oh warranty expired not much we can do. Not a happy customer, in this day and age to accept that phones just last two years!!!! Totally absurd.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry's cakes recipe, 17 April 2012
Excellent book. finally someone who can direct me accurately on proper baking. The Victoria sponge cake recipe works and the cake turned out really light and moist. Recommend her books to all who are beginners and those who want to excel.

York C101 Cycle
York C101 Cycle

4.0 out of 5 stars York C101 Cycle, 17 April 2012
This review is from: York C101 Cycle (Sports)
Good, light cycle-- does the job although, the seat adjustment is not easy as cannot easily fix the hole to the screw-- a bit of struggle to change the height, otherwise does the job, is light, and small enough to tuck into a corner in a room, good display unit except that it does not stick to the request, keeps wondering from time to cal to distance without prompt but that could just be me. Overall does the job and I am happy with it.