Profile for Robert Primrose > Reviews

Edifier Prisma BT 2.1 Bluetooth PC/Laptop Audio System - White
Offered by trendy-tronics
Price: 68.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality for under 100, 28 May 2013
These set of speakers are awesome. They are loud enough to fill a medium sized room. The bluetooth function is really handy and easy to set up. I have used it on multiple devices: my laptop, various iPods, tablets. Basically anything with music and bluetooth. The dial can be annoying with the red led for disconnected and blue for connected, but i suppose it makes the speakers look cool.

The two satellites pack enough punch for it to be useful for me. I listen to EDM so the sound and bass is important. The subwoofer its self is good. It has ports for the satellites, the dial, the power cable (which is long enough) and another port for a 3.5mm dual cable(which is provided) if your device doesn't have bluetooth. The subwoofer has a bass dial so you can have enough bass to fill the room but not drown out the song. I have it constantly on maximum.

I have had these speakers for almost 6 months and they are still working just as good as new. The only downside in the point of view of the satellites is the cable is a bit too short. Its good for a computer desk but bad if you want them spread apart.

Overall, i am thoroughly impressed with this 2.1 system for below 100 I would struggle to find a better system.

If anyone has anyone questions I have not addressed please feel free to comment and ask me.