Profile for BUZZ > Reviews

Tube Type Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-PASTEL MULTI
Tube Type Door Curtain,Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind-PASTEL MULTI
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Aug. 2014
A very nice looking summer blind. It hangs straight and does it's job of keeping flying insects out. Can recommend. BUZZ

A4 Guillotine Paper Card Cutting Machine Cutter Craft
A4 Guillotine Paper Card Cutting Machine Cutter Craft
Offered by fashion-wu

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 22 Aug. 2014
Having read other reviews of this product I was not sure what to expect. For something as reasonably priced as this was I was very pleased with the quality. It cuts neatly and true. I can certainly recommend this. No problems with packaging or delivery either. BUZZ

Parker IM Premium Shiny Chrome Chiselled Rollerball Pen
Parker IM Premium Shiny Chrome Chiselled Rollerball Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Not black ink, 22 Aug. 2014
Great pen. Unfortunately not black ink but otherwise fine. Very nice people to deal with and can recommend.

4pc Paper Creaser Set Bone Folder Scoring Straight Curved Tools Card Box Making
4pc Paper Creaser Set Bone Folder Scoring Straight Curved Tools Card Box Making

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 Jun. 2014
This is a very handy set of folder scoring tools. Having only recently got into craft work I was advised to get a set of creasers and was really glad I got this set. Quick delivery and great value. Full marks. BUZZ.

Yin and Yang Trolley / Locker Coin Keyring
Yin and Yang Trolley / Locker Coin Keyring
Offered by UrK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough, 29 April 2014
There is not a lot you can say about a coin keyring for shopping trollies. It does exactly what it is expected to do. The only fault I found with it is that the small ring that joins the main ring and holder together is not really needed. It would soon come apart and the holder easily fits onto the main ring which is far better. I have removed the small ring on mine and attached the other two together and it's fine. This was the only reason why this product got 4stars and not 5. Everything else like delivery, packaging etc. was fine.Buzz.

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great CD, 25 Mar. 2014
This is the second one, which I'm sure will be of many, Caro Emerald CD's I have purchased. It's great. Caro certainly makes great records that you can listen to when in the car or simply relaxing at home. A great voice. Buzz.

The Shocking Miss Emerald
The Shocking Miss Emerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Great artist, 25 Mar. 2014
Having only recently discovered Caro Emerald I thought I would give one of her CD's a go. I am not disappointed she is a fantastic singer and this CD is really well edited. I'm going to look at buying some more of Miss Emerald. Buzz.

Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack
Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for me, 25 Mar. 2014
I have purchased these before so had no qualms in ordering the same again. They record well and are very reasonably priced. Buzz.

Dawn Chorus 12.55Kg Fat Balls approx 150 balls (No Net)
Dawn Chorus 12.55Kg Fat Balls approx 150 balls (No Net)
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars No feedback from the birds as yet, 25 Mar. 2014
A good value way of buying fat balls. Well packaged for delivery and delivered on time. I will buy them again. We are still waiting for comments from our feathered friends but can only assume they like them as they are decreasing. Buzz.

Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 61cm
Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 61cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 25 Mar. 2014
The size of this bed is perfect for my small Yorkie and is nice enough to look at but there is something about it that need to be addressed. The plastic base of the bed reacts to the man made fibre of the cushion causing a build up of moisture from the dogs body heat making the cushion wet. We have solved this by making a cotton cushion filled with natural fibre. Buzz.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9