Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Wickford, Essex UK)

Classic Word Games (Nintendo DS)
Classic Word Games (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Crunchbusters
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Mumble Jumble it certainly is, 20 Mar 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I am in my 50s, addicted to my Nintendo DS and this game was a Xmas present from my stepson. I love games with words and numbers, particularly the style of "Mumble Jumble" in the Vintage Games section. However, the words it suggests are ludicrous and I am almost certain are of no use to the average person. It suggested the word "yzveenee" which I have tried to find on the internet using various dictionaries and to no avail. I am now going to make a list of the words it suggests so that I can contact the manufacturer to discover which dictionary was used in the production of this game! I would be interested to know if anyone else feels the same.

Bosch Rotak 36 Electric Rotary Lawn Mower
Bosch Rotak 36 Electric Rotary Lawn Mower

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful lawnmower - Bosch Rotak 36 Rotary, 19 May 2008
Huge thanks for all those reviews I read on this lawnmower. I too was fed up with having to purchase a new lawnmower every few years - grassbox inadequate and spewing grass everywhere, broken blades, burnt out motors, broken handle. It arrived from Amazon very promptly, my husband used it and was very impressed, I used it at the weekend and its brilliant. Light and easy to carry, it made nice lines on our lawn, the grassbox trapped ALL the grass cuttings and it cut the long grass effortlessly. I like the fact the electric cable is attached and I wound it round the handle (altho the handle could do with something to secure the cable when not in use). My only reservation is the plastic body, so Im going to make sure I really look after this one as it cuts so beautifully. Thanks also to Amazon for all the product info which helped us make our decision.