Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Book Dragon > Reviews

Content by Book Dragon

Book Dragon

Page: 1 | 2
SODIUM BICARBONATE of Soda | 5KG BUCKET | 100% BP/Food Grade | Bath, Baking, Cleaning
Offered by Hexeal Chemicals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jun. 2016
Great size. I have to clean my ovens a lot, so this​ is great.

Joanna Hall's Walkactive Programme: The simple yet revolutionary way to transform your body, for life
by Joanna Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I knew how to walk. My posture ..., 1 Jun. 2016
I thought I knew how to walk. My posture has improved, my core is getting stronger and I stand taller.

Claire Bowman Peony Petals Cutter Set by Cake Lace
Claire Bowman Peony Petals Cutter Set by Cake Lace
Offered by Chrissie cake and craft supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars These cutters are a great way of making quick peonies, 1 Jun. 2016
These cutters are a great way of making quick peonies. If you're wanting something more realistic, you will need to take the time to do each petal individually and wire the large outer petals, but for non-wired these are perfect. I would recommend watching the Youtube video that shows how to use them if you've never done them before, as it is a good step by step guide.

Rotherberger Rocut 26 TC 5.2005 Plastic Pipe Cutter 6 - 26 mm
Rotherberger Rocut 26 TC 5.2005 Plastic Pipe Cutter 6 - 26 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
Came very quickly. I'm looking forward to using this for my cake dowels to give a cleaner perpendicular cut.

Topsy Turvy Wonky Cake Baking Tins and Cake Pans (4 Tier Slanted Round)
Topsy Turvy Wonky Cake Baking Tins and Cake Pans (4 Tier Slanted Round)
Offered by House of Hazel

5.0 out of 5 stars The pans were beautifully packed in layers of bubble wrap when they arrived, 10 Oct. 2015
The pans were beautifully packed in layers of bubble wrap when they arrived. Cakes came out great. Just a quick tip. Remember there's more batter on one side than the other, so make sure the shorter side is on the cool side of your oven if you have hotspots or protect that side with foil to prevent over cooking.

Wilton Cakes 'N More 3-Tiered Party Stand
Wilton Cakes 'N More 3-Tiered Party Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job!, 17 Feb. 2014
This is a lovely stand for cupcakes, canapés or a wedding cake. It also packs flat for storage. I used it for a wedding soon after it arrived. It did the cakes proud!

4pcs Metal Ball Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Modelling Cutter
4pcs Metal Ball Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Modelling Cutter
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars ball tools that do the job, 15 Jan. 2014
I ordered these a while ago and I love the weight and the silicone grips. They are well finished too, no rough edges.

Folkmanis Field Mouse Finger Puppet
Folkmanis Field Mouse Finger Puppet
Offered by BIGFLY UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Classroom favourite, 6 July 2013
This has been a real hit with my children. They love using him to tell each other stories/secrets/honest opinions. He is well made, and so realistic that he gave one of my colleagues a fright when he was lying on the table!

12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 6 July 2013
These are really good quality tools with z nice slender handle. I use them for modeling poly clay for jewellery pieces and they have been invaluable for getting a more detailed and professional finish. Great turn around time from the vendor. I would highly recommend this product.

A Spoon Full Of Sugar
A Spoon Full Of Sugar

3.0 out of 5 stars ManicTeacher, 20 April 2011
I needed a copy of this tune for a Comic Relief act by some of our staff. It did the job well enough. The sound quality is not marvellous and the arrangement is a little stodgy but the singing is clear and easy to understand.

Page: 1 | 2