Profile for J. C. Brook > Reviews

Pumice Stone Foot Care Scruber Dead Hard Skin Callus Remover Pedicure Tool
Pumice Stone Foot Care Scruber Dead Hard Skin Callus Remover Pedicure Tool
Offered by LG Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth feet, 4 Jun 2014
I was not sure about this product at first but since using this, only two/three times a week, my heels are really smooth. Such a simple product, so much cheaper than the pedi type products - and I would guess so much better - and cheaper! Would certainly recommend

WH Mealworm Bird Feeder 2 Port
WH Mealworm Bird Feeder 2 Port
Offered by NutreVet

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlings love it, 4 Jun 2014
They love it and thus so do I! Only thing is they eat too many mealworms ... but a very easy way to feed mealworms to the birds.

Puressentiel Circulation Spray with 17 Essential Oils 100ml
Puressentiel Circulation Spray with 17 Essential Oils 100ml
Offered by PHARMACIE LESCOMBES

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool legs, 4 Jun 2014
I suffer from very hot legs from the knee to the ankle - possibly a form of restless leg. This spray instantly cooled my legs and I was amazed that when I went to bed instead of constantly putting my feet outside the duvet, or searching for a cool place in the sheets, I could just go to sleep with no hot legs! Wonderful, so pleased with this, would recommend.

Puressentiel Joints Gel with 14 Essential Oils 60ml
Puressentiel Joints Gel with 14 Essential Oils 60ml
Offered by PHARMACIE LESCOMBES

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant relief, 4 Jun 2014
I had a very stiff neck and a friend loaned my her tube of this gel. It was instant relief and I slept well without being woken every time I turned over with pains in my neck. So I bought my own and have used it since with the same relief. Would recommend.

Puressentiel Respiratoire Nasal Spray 15ml
Puressentiel Respiratoire Nasal Spray 15ml
Offered by Comptoir Santé

5.0 out of 5 stars A Clear Nose!, 4 Jun 2014
When this product arrived I used it the same day. I was amazed that the very next morning when I awoke my nose was completely clear, not blocked in any way and no 'post nasal drip'. Would certainly recommend.

Proteam Folding Step Stool, Various Colours
Proteam Folding Step Stool, Various Colours
Offered by Shop Monk

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding Step Stool, 17 Sep 2011
I was concerned about getting this as I had read some reports of a problem with slipping. However, it is an excellent product. There are little non-slip pads on each foot and the stool appeasrs to be very sturdy. Seems to be exactly fit for purpose.

PURE EVOKE-3, Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio with EPG and Recording
PURE EVOKE-3, Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio with EPG and Recording

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Magic, 25 July 2011
This is an excellent product and is very easy to use. I have used a combination of common sense (after using mobiles and other electronic goods), the buttons on the radio and the booklet. I have recorded programmes and used auxiliary input. The auxiliary was very low volume, haven't worked that one out yet. Sound quality is good and I am enjoying using this device. Very pleased that I purchased.

Panasonic DMR-EX773EBK 160GB HDD DVD Recorder with Freeview+
Panasonic DMR-EX773EBK 160GB HDD DVD Recorder with Freeview+

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMR-EX773EBK 160GB HDD DVD Recorder with Freeview+, 1 Oct 2010
I am very pleased indeed with this Panasonic DVD recorder, bought after reading reviews on Amazon. I had it up and running very quickly and it is just so easy to use. I am not a technophobe, but neither am I a wizard! The instruction book is comprehensive but the onscreen directions are easy to work out. I am not using all the functions and probably never will, but for recording and playback it is brilliant. The guide that lets you record from the list of programmes up to a week in advance is so easy to use and the series recording a great boon. Other products do the same, this is just easy to use! I did have a slight problem with lip synch at first but that seems to be OK now. I have also just tried to use a commercially recorded DVD and at first could not work it out as it seemed to be incompatible with my system, but with 10 minutes perseverance I found that I had to change the TV system over - I just have to remember to change it back after use each time. Would highly recommend. And my worries about the on-screen advertising came to nothing, it is not intrusive and I didn't even notice it at first I had to look for it!