Profile for Ms. V. Pomerleau > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. Pomerleau

Ms. V. Pomerleau

Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 6 Jan. 2012
Bought this as a Xmas present for my other half. He was really pleased as it fulfills it's classic and new side very well. It's about time Sega gets another descent game out. This game gave is the one for you if you are a 'sonic kid'! Check out the youtube reviews before buying a game! get to actualy see what it will be like so you don't get disapointed

Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone
Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars no problems so far, 28 Feb. 2011
I bought this as a replacement for my older flip phone. I did expect a bit more out of this new phone considering the price. It has less of the features I use and only comes with the Nokia Ring tone. To note that the screen that shows the time when the flip phone is close, only displays when you click one of the side buttons. I'm also finding that the battery empties really fast.
It is not a bad phone in anyway but for the price I should have just bought the same as my old phone, a motorola.

Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by Doll-Computer

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine, 11 Jan. 2011
This was my cheaper alternative to a gaming mouse and so far so good. All the button are programmable although I wish it had more.

Warcraft: Day of the Dragon: Day of the Dragon No.1
Warcraft: Day of the Dragon: Day of the Dragon No.1
by Richard A. Knaak
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best wow related novel, 3 Mar. 2010
I'Ve been reading Lord of the Clans, Beyond the Dark Protal, The Rise of the Horde but I must say that The Day of the Dragon is the worse of them. I'm gonna pass the typo mistakes in it and go directly to the storytelling itself which simply didn't work that well. It's thrilling and you want to know what happens but the story unveals in such a way that you aren't bothered after a while of not being told.
Personal opinion but I much rather recommend the other wow-related novels than this one. Enough with the always 'handsome' humans and the 'beautiful' elves already, give us good fights and solid lore.