Profile for Christine > Reviews

Christine

Tuscany Silver Figure 8 Creole Earrings
Tuscany Silver Figure 8 Creole Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these earrings, 4 Sept. 2014
Gorgeous earrings. Quite chunky and look very different to a lot of earrings.

The Pirate's Stowaway
The Pirate's Stowaway

1.0 out of 5 stars Amateurish, 19 Mar. 2014
This is so boring and full of spelling mistakes, missed words and words used that wouldn't be used in that day and age. It's like a child has written it. I read the first two chapters and had to delete it off my kindle. How it got printed in the first place amazes me!

Finegadgets® 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 /3 - Hot Pink Crocodile
Offered by E-THINKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 31 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my grand-daughter's i-pad and she loved it. Looks good and very practical. It rotates with the i-pad and is also a stand.

Bosch Toy Tool Case Accessories Set
Bosch Toy Tool Case Accessories Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 31 Dec. 2012
My three yr old grandson loved this. I bought it to go with a workbench and tools. It was a good price too.

Philips AZ102S/05 Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Silver
Philips AZ102S/05 Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased., 12 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my daughter for her bedroom and she is well pleased with it. Does everything she requires. Has a good sound and looks smart.A good price too,looks more expensive.