Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, England)

The Gospel Of John [DVD]
The Gospel Of John [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Ian Cusick

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!, 3 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Gospel Of John [DVD] (DVD)
I have watched this film over and over again, and I will continue to do so as its just amazing. Cusick I think, has portrayed the best rendition of Jesus my Lord. The fact that the script is a word for word rendition makes it devotional in every sense, and the passion of all the actors shines through. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Rivers of Gold (Yukon Quest Book #3)
Rivers of Gold (Yukon Quest Book #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging and very inspiring, 24 April 2015
Excellent, smooth flowing story. God's workings in our lives shines through extreme difficulty.

Visions of the Valley
Visions of the Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album Don Francisco!, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Visions of the Valley (Audio CD)
I looove this album which is a cry for Gods justice, for peace and harmony in the church and society. I am totally not in agreement with the other review!

SONS OF ENCOURAGEMENT OMNIBUS ED: Five Men Who Quietly Changed Eternity
SONS OF ENCOURAGEMENT OMNIBUS ED: Five Men Who Quietly Changed Eternity
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent interpretation of Bible greats!!, 20 May 2009
Francine has done it again, the heroes behind the heroes in the Bible are her focus this book. I am truly amazed at the powers of imagination and sheer mastery of francine's writing, getting down into the sand with Aaron in Egypt, and God's masterful hand upon the prophet. the study guides and scripture quotations show she has stayed true to the main text. Fantastic!

Last Time I Was Here
Last Time I Was Here
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 'off the wall' album, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Last Time I Was Here (Audio CD)
I loved the fun element in this album, not sticking to the rules, a maverick attempt that gave me a different flavour rarely seen in christian music. Who says christianity is boring? the title track was heartfelt and soothing, and lo and behold, a reggae track that ended with a blast!

Mark of the Lion
Mark of the Lion
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrifying and edifying, 23 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Mark of the Lion (Paperback)
These three books were the best that I have ever read because not only were they a fantastic read, they also challenged me in terms of my christian walk and how I behave in times of stress and trouble. I have now read them over and over again, and my daughter has too. I really love history and Francine took me back in time, I was really there!

Go Francine! And may the Lord bless you and family beyond your wildest dreams!

Gospel According to Jazz - Chapter 2 [DVD] [2002] [US Import] [NTSC]
Gospel According to Jazz - Chapter 2 [DVD] [2002] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music for all, 14 Oct. 2006
I really love this DVD, I play it to soothe myself after work, and I can honestly say that as a Christian this makes me worship and enter the presence of God. The special guests spice up the concert, and the standard of artistry is excellent. I am now a committed Kirk Whalum fan and I have ordered another of his CD's.