Profile for tails_foxy > Reviews

Content by tails_foxy

"tails_foxy"

Pokémon Stadium - with Game Boy Transfer Pack (N64)
Pokémon Stadium - with Game Boy Transfer Pack (N64)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 9 May 2004
This game represents pokemon at it's golden age before it fell into repeatally introducing 100 or so new characters. The graphics are beautiful even if they look a bit worn compared to Pokemon staduim 2 or Pokemon Colloseum. The extra games are packed in and the transfar pack is inculded (which adds that extra zing to the gameplay). I don't own this game but my mate let me borrow it so I know what I'm on about. Buy it, rent it whatever....Just play it!!!!

Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Pika Pika!!, 9 May 2004
This was the first game I brought for my gameboy and I am so glad that I did! This is by far the best pokemon game yet, inculding the new ones. Although pokemon crystal, ruby etc have been upgraded slightly they don't put pokemon yellow to shame. Pokemon yellow allows you to have a pikachu from the start (yay!) and to collect all three starter pokemon (double yay!). There is also a little secret tucked away into the game....there are 151 pokemon to collect ( meaning you can't stop after you've caught Mewtwo)!! Buy this game and good luck with it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Return of the Hedgehog, 12 Feb. 2004
This is the best Sonic game yet! One of the best and newest feature is the teamplay in which you can switch characters to use their different abilites. Unfortunatley this limites the amount of multi-player missions you can do as in past titles player two played the part of Tails (Sonic's sidekick). Maybe Sega and Sonic Team will come up with three player adventure mode... The four story modes, huge levels and amazing graphics promise to keep you hooked for hours on end! I went off Sonic for a while but this game totally rocks! I would recommend the Gamecube version as it's pratically built for it.
To finish my review I say this: Enjoy the game!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Return of The Hegehog!!, 8 Feb. 2004
This game is wicked! Sonic Heroes looks promising with FOUR stories crammed into it. I went off Sonic for awhile but Sega has out done itself this time bring me back into Sonic!
P.S (If you want more info on the game go to )