Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung 3.8 V 2600 mAh Battery for Galaxy S4 (None Retail Packaging)
Samsung 3.8 V 2600 mAh Battery for Galaxy S4 (None Retail Packaging)
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great original Samsung battery that is amazing value., 8 Dec. 2014
I must admit to being a bit apprehensive when I ordered this as it was so much cheaper than other listings. However, it seems to be the real deal and have been working successfully in the S4 for several weeks now and I am very happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Excellent replacement for the 80mm wheel supplied originally with the Plasplug cutter..

Trainspotting: The Definitive Edition [DTS] [DVD] [1996]
Trainspotting: The Definitive Edition [DTS] [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Film, 13 May 2014
Although used and the DVD cover shown signs of use (must have been watched many times) the DVD itself was in perfect condition.

Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey
Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pedometer, 8 Feb. 2014
I got this as the last few have been lost as they didn't clip to the belt/etc. very securely. This one does. But even so seems to give accurate readings when in the pocket so chances of losing it are very much reduced. Maybe a bigger chance of it going into the washing machine though.

16 Inch Neck Strap/Cord Lanyard for Mp3 MP4 Cell Phone Camera USB Flash Drive ID Card--Black
Offered by Tcity

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Feb. 2014
It's just what was required to keep a pedometer safe. The 'loop' is detachable via the clip which seems very sturdy.

Central Sussex & South Surrey Cycle Map (CycleCity Guides)
Central Sussex & South Surrey Cycle Map (CycleCity Guides)
by Sustrans and CycleCity
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycle map, 2 Oct. 2013
clear and concise and small enough to carry on the bike in your ocket and strong enough so it doesn't easily rip.

MB Headband Sweatband - 15 Colours - Terry Cloth - Sports / Leisure (White)
MB Headband Sweatband - 15 Colours - Terry Cloth - Sports / Leisure (White)
Offered by The Out Let Store UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Aug. 2013
Wanted a headband that stopped sweat dripping onto my squash glasses and this did the job well. I bought 4 headbands in the end so I always had a clean one available. I got 4 because 5 meant a hike in P&P otherwise I would have got more.

4Port KVM Switch Box & 4pcs Cable For USB Devices Mouse & Keyboard Printer Saver
Offered by CAMAC ™ (Ceed Cable)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 4 July 2013
I got this unit to replace the 2-port version I have had for a few years now. I wanted a kvm device that I could manually switch as I have had intermittent issues with software switched kvm's. I expected the 4-port to work out of the box just like the 2-port but had a few problems with Windows 7 not loading the USB hub drivers properly on one pc, the other 2 pc's were fine. I cured this by uninstalling all the USB hubs in Device manager, rebooting and let Windows 7 find them all again.

Ceed (supplier) were very helpful and delivery was prompt.

LogiLink Display Port to HDMI Adapter
LogiLink Display Port to HDMI Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Display Port to HDMI adapter, 4 Mar. 2013
Very easy to use and does exactly what it should. I used it to connect my displayport interface on the Media centre PC to the HDMI port on the TV and it was able to give the full HDMI picture with no issues at all. Plug and play!

Remington NE3350 Angled Hygienic Trimmer
Remington NE3350 Angled Hygienic Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 9 Mar. 2012
After reading a number of reviews on nose/ear/eybrow trimmers I got the impression that they all failed to work after the first month or so, maybe even after using it 2 or 3 times. However, the Remington NE3350 seems to be standing the test of time and, with the dual cutting edges, works very well indeed. Being new to these devices I was originally skeptical about their effectiveness on the eyebrows. I had visions of them being shaved and being embarrassed to be seen in public again(there's no going back once Edward Scissorhands gets hold of them). But I was very pleased with how easy it was to use and with no experience at all how good the results were. Using it to trim nose hair was a doddle with the dual cutting edges. Overall very pleased with it and wished I had gotten one ages ago. Farewell tweezers.

Page: 1 | 2