Profile for A. Dymoke-Bradshaw > Reviews

Content by A. Dymoke-Bradshaw

A. Dymoke-Bradshaw (Bucks, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget - recommended., 4 Nov. 2015
Simple to install, works very well. You do need an ethernet socket near your telephone line. As I tend to have my mobile phone on me even around the house I no longer need DECT phones. All the land line calls come directly to my mobile. Can dial out also. As I have a PBX at home I can also dial other extensions or choose which external line I wish to use.
I also have a box to box VPN from Home to my office and the VoiceBridge works over this so that I can receive and make calls on my home land line even when at work.
If voice bridge is not running and your phone is locked you still get an announcement of the incoming call and can access it very quickly. The app will launch as you unlock your phone.

Only down side is that occasionally I get an echo. Most of the times calls are loud and clear.

Philips Master LED Spot 10W (50W replacement) MR16 Dimmable, Warm White
Philips Master LED Spot 10W (50W replacement) MR16 Dimmable, Warm White

2.0 out of 5 stars The whole thing comes apart easily., 13 Sept. 2014
Would be 4 stars if only I didn't have to keep cleaning the fans to reduce the noise.
I understand Phillips can now get the same amount of light from a 7 watt version that needs no fan.
I'll gradually change but these ones last so long it'll take a while.

To clean the fans remove the little rubber plugs on the rear and undo the screws behind them. The whole thing comes apart easily.

Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System - 250 ml, Cucumber Splash
Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System - 250 ml, Cucumber Splash
Offered by Clearance-Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a while., 24 May 2014
When new these are really excellent. They gobble up batteries a bit and need some servicing after a few years. Make sure you keep the light sensor near the soap output clean.

Joyce DiDonato - Diva, Divo
Joyce DiDonato - Diva, Divo
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Didonato at her best, 24 May 2014
Really great album by this fabulous singer. Can't get enough of her. Go listen to her live, you'll not regret the effort.

Joyce DiDonato ~ Furore (Handel Opera Arias)
Joyce DiDonato ~ Furore (Handel Opera Arias)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous voice, 24 May 2014
I love Joyce DiDonato's voice. Heard her live several times and it's always a great pleasure. This record has a great variety of songs, every one a gem.

Berlioz: Benvenuto Cellini
Berlioz: Benvenuto Cellini

5.0 out of 5 stars Berlioz, 24 May 2014
If it's by Berlioz it is always good. This opera is full of really great music. Looking forward to it being performed at London Coliseum this summer (2014). First time on stage in London since the seventies at ROH.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars read the book, 24 May 2014
The books are the best medium for this story, next the original Swedish films. This version is OK but maybe I knew the story too well by the time I got to it. The subtitles on the Swedish version never bothered me.

PolyMax 200 Black Refuse Sacks
PolyMax 200 Black Refuse Sacks

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and tough, 24 May 2014
I bought these when my local council decided to stop supplying bin bags and insisted I bought my own. These are quite a bit tougher and thicker than the average liner and I have never torn one yet.

Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Red
Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Red
Offered by Symbolism

5.0 out of 5 stars be seen at night on a bike, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light
These greatly enhance a cyclist's visibility especially from the side at night. Easy to fit. The batteries are cheap in packs and you'll need half a dozen a year each if you're a regular night time cyclist.

Vacmaster, multipurpose, auto on/off vacuum cleaner, wet and dry. 20L. 1250w. Immediate delivery.
Offered by Cleva UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good for dirty jobs, 24 May 2014
I bought this as a garage, car and dirty job vacuum cleaner. It is powerful and sucks up plenty of junk.
There are paper bags available for it but a little hard to obtain. Alternatively with no bag and no cartridge filter it'll suck up liquids with ease. The floor brush shown here is a bit minimalist but rarely needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5