Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Angela Goddard > Reviews

Content by Angela Goddard

Angela Goddard "Angie g" (ENGLAND)

JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 170 cm
JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 170 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, save your money., 4 Sept. 2014
Not worth the money or the time, it's very flimsy and fell down every time we tried to fix it, not worth my time sending it back so I binned it.

Disney Princess Toy Box by HelloHome
Disney Princess Toy Box by HelloHome

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy box, 4 Sept. 2014
A nice solid piece for my daughters bedroom, she's happy with it, very easy to put together and a great service.

Maxsimafoto - Pro Tripod 162cm for Nikon D7100 D7000 D600 D610 D800 D5300 D5200 Panasonic GH4 G6, Pan / Ball Head - Quick Release plate. Travel Tripod
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Sept. 2014
Perfect for my D5300, only used it inside at the moment but am happy with the quality and service

Tetbury Large White Storage Unit with Blackwash baskets, FULLY ASSEMBLED, Quality Chest of drawers

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy., 4 Sept. 2014
A lovely piece of solid furniture, looks lovely in my room and a great hiding place for all my "stuff"', I'm more than pleased with my purchase. Delivery was fast and friendly.

No One Knows: Borderline Personality Disorder: The Story of the Secret Survivor - Joshua Cole
by Joshua Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars An insight..., 14 Mar. 2008
I read this book in one day as i recently found out i had BPD and have been researching it and i thought the experiences of someone else would help me better than all the text books could, i was wrong in that aspect as all the text books have been great but i could relate to this book and understood where the writer was trying to take us, i imagine that for someone without BPD they might find this story hard to comprehend but anyone living with the disorder can fully understand, i cried a few times, whever this was for feeling for josh and what he had to endure or whever it was because reading about what he went through hit home with me and i felt my own pain for my own issues.

All in all it's a good read and i am happy that josh is still around and is trying to make things different for himself as well as others, he is doing a good job and i wish him all the luck and good fortune in the world because he deserves it and may many good things come his way.

well done josh for being honest with us and yourself through this book and i hope many will find comfort in it and know that they are not alone and don't have to suffer alone, i am a member of BPDWORLD and it has done me wonders.

lostinmyself x x x

Deliver Me From Evil: A Sadistic Foster Mother, A Childhood Torn Apart
Deliver Me From Evil: A Sadistic Foster Mother, A Childhood Torn Apart
by Alloma Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars so so sad, 6 Mar. 2008
I read this book in 1 day i cried all the way through, it was so sad and it amazes me that the evil foster mother got away with so much for so long, my heart went out to all the children and i wanted to grap them all through the pages and save them all and show them love and what life outside of that hell was like, i know that they will be scared psychologically and i wish them all the luck in the world and for them to keep strong and know that you are true survivors..good luck in your future.

Not Without My Sister: The True Story of Three Girls Violated and Betrayed by Those They Trusted
by Kristina Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars heart wrenching, 20 Aug. 2007
I was stopped on a bus as I was reading pin down by Teresa cooper by a woman who was interested in what I was reading, after a short discussion she told me that she had just read a book that pulled at her heart strings and that she was a religious woman, she mentioned that what she had read was so horrific and unbelievable and that I should get me a copy as soon as I could, so I did and I was flobber gasted as this is the first time I have come across such a thing, I know that abuse does go on in our church run homes as pin down has exposed this, but this was something else and has opened my eyes to a new kind of abuse, I wish the sisters well and I recommend this book to everyone.

Pin Down
Pin Down
by Teresa Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars My heart goes out......., 20 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Pin Down (Hardcover)
My heart goes out to teresa and I applaud her for coming through such an horrific childhood, I read this book in about 6 hours in all and I cried like never before...it amazes me that this kind of thing can happen and no one does anything about it...surely some of the staff knew that what was going on was not right yet they seemed not to of done anything about it, if you are into memoirs then this is one book you have to read, I wont say much about its contents as not to spoil it for others but i will say that I am amazed that teresa came out of it alive and is building her life again with her kids and helping other survivors by telling her story.

Its one book I won't forget.