Profile for Unknown > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Throne of Glass
Throne of Glass

3.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Throne of Glass (Kindle Edition)
I liked the idea and the plot however found the main character completely fake. She was a supposed assassin yet many people sneak into her room and she does not notice. She is sometimes slow which annoys me and makes too many mistakes. Her relationships seem undeveloped and rushed. I generally liked the army man and the idea of her kills infecting her mind as darkness but this could be taken further. I felt an should have been less good heroine more ruthless assassin. Disliked it however could see the appealing side to the very poor my written commercial story.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best not the worst, 7 Jun. 2014
This book is probably my favourite fantasy romance novel and I love the series. The first book is very goo by honestly is just a starter in some ways for the next ones. The second on builds up the character an by TH third you are breathless and hungry for more. K fell in love with Jace an found Clary a bit whiny at times however she wasn't the worst female character l. The ending was extremely surprising an by then I was hooked. If you read this beware to be utterly ruinous addicted. I am also loving the front covers. I want posters! Bye and do no watch TH film till you have read the book!

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 18 Feb. 2014
I dislike the girls character she had no depth that would make a broken heart breaking vampire fall for her nor an amazing intriguing personality that make you instantly fall in love plus she had no mysterious or alluring past that drew you in. I like the plot idea of hunters getting powers from the sun ect...... otherwise I wouldn't recommend you buy the whole series

Kindred (Book 1 The Kindred Series)
Kindred (Book 1 The Kindred Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay........, 18 Feb. 2014
The main female character is a hunter and ha fallen into depression not a bad start seems to give her some sort of depth. However I apart from that and the fact she is an orphan we don't know much about her. Devon (the vampire she miraculously fell in love with in two minutes, which I going annoying) is dark mysterious but again his personality is not described in much detail the most that is talked about is his looks.

Guardians: The Shoma (The Guardians Series, Book 6 Part 1)
Guardians: The Shoma (The Guardians Series, Book 6 Part 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Way better then the other's., 15 Nov. 2013
This one was the best. Emerson toughens up and is less whiny. I am hoping she doesn't sat with Marcus.

BlackMoon Beginnings (The Prophesized Book 1)
BlackMoon Beginnings (The Prophesized Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally AWESOME, 3 Nov. 2013
This book is as I said totally AWESOME it was so amazing. I can not gush enough. It was about a teenager who has amazing strength in character but does not realise it. She I gifted with amazing powers and will do anything for her family.

Bound, An Arelia LaRue Novel #1 YA Paranormal Fantasy/Romance (The Arelia LaRue Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 Oct. 2013
Really good would recommend to everyone wish it wasn't so short and the end of a paragraph wasn't so cutthroat ending also I wish Sabrina wasn't such a cow. Also voodoo Kid kind of creepy although ho they do it I less evil. I love that Lucas ha vulnerabilities as well I makes home seem more human an I hate it when the Gus are big shots who don't show any emotion except on rare occasions.

The Soul's Mark: FOUND
The Soul's Mark: FOUND

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoileralert, 31 Oct. 2013
I hated this book the guys control their girls she is treated badly no one respects her I just hated it . Only chauvinistic pig would read this. Just horrible pure torture. Her life was a big struggle before and I like that should ha an amazing attitude and never stop s fighting.

True of Blood: Book 1 of The Witch Fairy Series
True of Blood: Book 1 of The Witch Fairy Series

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOKS!!!, 2 Oct. 2013
This book was really good very enjoyable read wouldn't by the whole series but definitely recommend as an pleasant quick read. Addictive and her character is funny and feisty I love the romance and the ending/sarcasm. Very amazing.

Guardians: The Lyris (The Guardians Series, Book 5 Part 2)
Guardians: The Lyris (The Guardians Series, Book 5 Part 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the bits without Emmy......, 25 Aug. 2013
I like the books but mainly the bits with reds (who is awesome and insanely hot) because Emmy is annoying and petty. I wish she would toughen up but I wonder who is pregnant... Holes but without choice not a good thing. EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN AMAZING BOOK READ THE PROPHESIES SERIES NOW THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE BOOK S!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2