Profile for Mrs. Tracey A. Burnett > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Tracey A....

Mrs. Tracey A. Burnett

JETech® iPhone 4/4S Case Bumper Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Clear
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars This item arrived really quickly and was just what I ..., 3 Aug. 2015
This item arrived really quickly and was just what I was looking for as I'm replacing my phone in a couple of months and didn't want to spend a lot of money.

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (IVORY) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality pillowcase, 8 Jun. 2011
This is a really good quality silk pillowcase. I only wish I had bought the pack of 2. Nice and cool to sleep on and will definitely be taking on holiday with me.

Silent Hill Origins (PSP)
Silent Hill Origins (PSP)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars present for hubby, 27 Dec. 2010
This game arrived in plenty of time for Xmas. Present for my hubby. He seems happy with it.