Profile for eurohulk > Reviews

Content by eurohulk

eurohulk

Climbing The Bookshelves: The autobiography of Shirley Williams
Climbing The Bookshelves: The autobiography of Shirley Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not even a LibDem and I still loved the book!, 5 Jan. 2015
Whatever your political leanings, you will respect Shirley Williams after reading this book.

She explains how she managed to reach such high office in the UK and abroad, all this at a time when it wasn't quite accepted to be a single parent. She goes into a lot of detail about her personal & political life, her set backs, weaknesses, mistakes and regrets. The book had me go through a roller coaster of emotions.

It's so well written and an easy read.

Once upon a Secret
Once upon a Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars A good and quick read, 9 Jan. 2014
Nice insight in the White House. Nothing seems to shock us easily these days.
Made me think, are they all at it?

Evita: 20th Anniversary Edition
Evita: 20th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've heard, 9 Jan. 2014
I was recommended that Julie Covington's version of Evita. I agree, this is the best. Julie Covington not only sings but acts too in her voice. Brilliant and my favourite CD.

Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 2 Fibre Pillows, Double, 4 ft 6-inch, 135 x 190 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 9 Jan. 2014
I agree with the other comments: Fast delivery and very good value for the price.

Because it has a small depth it isn't prone to getting too hot like other memory mattresses.
If you want a firm and yet comfortable mattress then this is the one.

A2-Level Chemistry for AQA: Student Book
A2-Level Chemistry for AQA: Student Book
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars The best A2 chemistry text book, 19 July 2013
This book I think is the best A2 AQA text book out at the moment. I use it as a reference for my tutorials and next year I will be recommending it to all my tutee irrespective what text book they are given from school or college. It explains things very well. I especially love the Transition Metal and NMR chapters. Saying that, the other topics are covered very well too - no weakness.

The Sleep of Reason: The James Bulger Case
The Sleep of Reason: The James Bulger Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Logical & Non emotional as it was description, 19 July 2013
If you want a neutral explanation and description of what happened without the one-sided liberal, forgiving or revenge and vindictive bias then this is the book to read.
DJ Smith goes into great detail and remains very sensitive to everyone in the case. This book says it all.
Highly recommended.