Profile for Polly Pink > Reviews

Content by Polly Pink

Polly Pink (England)

Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case - Purple & White Polka Dot Print PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) & BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but is for the 1st generation Nexus 7 not the 2nd, 5 Mar 2014
Couldn't fault the case, it was well made and great to use. However, as it was designed for the first generation Nexus 7, this meant that it covered up the headphone socket on the second generation. Unfortunately had to send it back. Disappointed as I loved the polka dots rather than a boring black case.

The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead'
by Joe Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Mar 2014
Anything by Joe Cross is amazing and will change your life for the better. I like how he doesn't preach at you. He's just a normal bloke who turned his life around and says it as it is.
Buy this book, you will not be disappointed. Also watch his film Fat, Sick and nearly dead.

Monin Premium Amaretto Syrup 700 ml
Monin Premium Amaretto Syrup 700 ml
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Mar 2014
This was bought as a present but I have been informed that it is really nice :) Would definitely recommend

Blue 3M METERS USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR IPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS IPod IPad
Offered by crazy4fones

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 5 Mar 2014
Great cable, seems to charge as quickly as the Apple cable did.
The length is great which means you can still use it in bed if the nearest plug is quite far away..... especially handy in hotel rooms!

Ed Byrne - Different Class - Live [DVD] [2009]
Ed Byrne - Different Class - Live [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Ed Byrne

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Jun 2010
I absolutely LOVE Ed Byrne, but was very disappointed by this DVD. It certainly was a struggle to watch it all the way to the end.

Fidelma Cook's French Leave (Or, Yes I'll Have Another Vin Rouge S'il Vous Plait)
by Fidelma Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 13 Jun 2010
I'm not even half way through this book and I don't know if I can find the will to finish it!
I bought this going by the other reviews and looking forward to reading another, hopefully funny, account of someone giving it all up and moving to France, something I am planning on doing myself and so all books like this are usually of great interest to me. This, however, is not! This is not a book about the author's new life in France (at least not in the first 5 chapters anyway). I'm mean yeah sure, we need a little background info of what has led up to the decision to give it all up....NOT 5 CHAPTERS WORTH! This is mainly an arrogant account about the author's former 'glamorous' life! Why do we need to know about how many pensions and posh credit cards she had? She can't even manage to write anything positive about her own son!
From the first page when she wrote about 'lighting up a fag', I soon realised this book wasn't for me.
This is the sort of ex-pat I would certainly be avoiding in France and quite frankly the only positive thing about this book is at least I've found out which part of France to avoid moving to!
If you're the sort of person who finds a Daily Mail article highly intelligent, then this is for you. If not, then I strongly advise you to give this one a miss and spend your money on Karen Wheeler's 'Tout Sweet' instead! Far better reading! At least she comes across as far less rude and arrogant and you find yourself wanting her to succeed with her house!

ByteStor 16GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Pink Flash Drive
ByteStor 16GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Pink Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 21 Mar 2009
Cool, easy to use little flash pen.
Loads straight up, take it anywhere...oh and it's pink! :)

Linksys by Cisco WRT54GC Compact Wireless-G Broadband Router
Linksys by Cisco WRT54GC Compact Wireless-G Broadband Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 21 Mar 2009
I was looking to replace a wireless access point I had which I couldn't secure my network with, and after many reviews plumped for this router. Having a Cisco background, I like the Linksys range and for the price this is an excellent little router. Within the hour I had completely secured my network using WPA (WEP is too easy for hackers to crack) and also stated which MAC addresses can access my network.
I now have the satisfaction that whoever was sat outside my house surfing on my broadband before, can't any longer, hahaha ;-)
Would 100% recommend this product, easy to set up even without any Cisco experience.