Profile for _andy > Reviews

Content by _andy

_andy (South Somerset, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Single Glance
Single Glance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Single Glance (MP3 Download)
Wonderful track by Catherine, lovely vocals well sung and a really nice uplifting tune. Bought this then other work by this artist.

Premier Housewares Folding Steamer - 24 cm - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Folding Steamer - 24 cm - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 Dec 2013
Seems to fit all my pans well and so easy to use, folds up small when not in use. I found it easy to clean as long as you clean it when its just been used ie I dont leave it sitting around for hours on end before washing it. No problems so far, works really well and seems to be well made.

USB cable for Sony NWZ-E455 Walkman - COMPATIBLE with Sony E Series Walkman - Sync & Charger - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin, 2 Dec 2013
The leads is a good length and fits my walkman well and seems to be good quality so I cannot really fault it.

Daybreak
Daybreak

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Daybreak (MP3 Download)
I bought Sunstrike first, then had to have the rest of the album. Its got great melodies, superb vocals and choral voices, a real uplifting album from the upbeat ambiance of Sunstrike to the massive piano on Voyager. I will be looking for more Tigerforest albums now.

Sunstrike
Sunstrike

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sunstrike (MP3 Download)
Bought this track first before the rest of the album. Amazing tune, great melody and beautiful female vocals.. Superb track

Core Strength Training
Core Strength Training

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly confusing sections but good content, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Core Strength Training (Paperback)
I bought this to learn some exercises to add to my core strength work. The book is superb well laid out and the diagrams are brilliant. The only thing I would note is that I found the sections on activating your core etc a bit confusing and I kept seemingly having to skip back and forward to different sections. I am sure it was just me being a bit dense but that's how i found it. Apart from that, very good indeed and very comprehensive, there are exercises for the beginner through to the expert with additional ways to increase the intensity.

SILICONE EGG RING MOULDS PACK OF 2
SILICONE EGG RING MOULDS PACK OF 2
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Aug 2013
The rings work as expected and are easy to clean, no problems so far they do exactly what I would expect

Wild China [DVD]
Wild China [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wild China

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wild China [DVD] (DVD)
I saw one episode on the TV and had to buy the DVD. Beautifully shot and narrated this DVD gives an insight into parts of China not often seen including some remarkable wildlife and scenery. A worthwhile purchase.

The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living: An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits of Carbohydrate Restriction Sustainable and Enjoyable

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 Jun 2013
i had already bought the authors book on low carb performance but wanted more information. i found this book to be clear and concicse, yes there were some terms and phrases which were a little over my head but in general i could understand the processes. overall a very interesting read.

Robin of Sherwood: Complete Series 1 [DVD] [1984]
Robin of Sherwood: Complete Series 1 [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Michael Praed

5.0 out of 5 stars The original, 8 Dec 2012
Although I prefer the second series of this show, this is the original and starts with the history of the outlaws and how they came together and then moves onto their struggles with the Sheriff and Guy of Gisbourne played by the wonderful Robert Addie (sadly no longer with us). A real sentimental journey, I like millions of others watched this many years ago and ever since have had it lodged in my memory as a really enjoyable entertaining show. I was worried that the DVD may not live up to my memories after all these years but it did!. Well shot, great cast with some big names when they were less well known (ala Mantle, Winstone) and the beautiful music provided by Clannad all go to make this a real classic and one which I will keep for many years to come.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3