Profile for Sunny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Officially Licensed Peppa Pig Projection Torch
Officially Licensed Peppa Pig Projection Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Nov. 2013
Bought for my niece and she loves it. Easy to use and the images displayed are very clear. Would recommend.

Samsung Extended Battery and Cover for Galaxy S II - White
Samsung Extended Battery and Cover for Galaxy S II - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the extra hours of battery life i9100P, 14 Nov. 2013
This is worth the money I paid and performs well. Having using it for a month now, here are my thoughts;

Battery;
Definitely seeing an extension to battery life.
Heavy use = 18 to 22 hours
Normal use = 24 to 28 hours
Light use = 1.5 days
The standard 1650mAh battery would just about delivery 20 to 22 hours with normal use. The battery is noticeably thicker than the standard one by a few mms, so the new cover is required. This battery does not have the NFC functionality, but as a battery works fine with the i9100P model. Slightly heavier but not by much.

Battery cover;
Looks nice when fitted, as though it was originally part of the phone. Has a high gloss finish. I was initially disappointed with the fit as the top-left corner would not click in, leaving a small gap. Wasn't fussed as it was covered over by the case. However, after a month it seems to fit ok. I think over time it flexes and settles into place and the gap is no longer present. Its looks really nice now.

Would recommend.

Liqui Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner 200ml
Liqui Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning my MAF sensor, 20 July 2013
Worked a treat and cleaned my MAF thoroughly. The solution evaporates within a couple of minutes leaving a clean and residue free surface. This should be the first port of call prior to replacing the MAF sensor completely.

Car Paint Aerosol Spray Can Pro-Spray Pro-xl Clear Lacquer 1K 500ml
Car Paint Aerosol Spray Can Pro-Spray Pro-xl Clear Lacquer 1K 500ml
Offered by Trade Car Paints

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better lacquers I've used., 20 July 2013
Wasn't sure about buying this product as there weren't any customer reviews and the price was a lot, however after having a bad experience with the Halfords brand I wanted a product which actually gave the finish I needed. I am glad I bought this one.

Firstly, the product arrived within a day after dispatch - I suspect that the price includes 'next day' courier costs? So was happy when it arrived.

Secondly, the 500ml can gives a decent amount of coverage.

I used this lacquer on the wheel arches on my car after a DIY rust repair. Some lacquers I have used previously just weren't giving me the ultra gross finish to match the rest of the paint work. However this Pro XL did - a little patience with slow spray strokes gave a high gloss and strong finish. The lacquer was easy to work and levelled out evenly without the undesired orange peal effect.

It comes with 2 nozzle attachments, however I stuck with the variable nozzle which emits a vertical spray pattern (like how the professionals do it).

Very happy with this product and would recommend to other DIY'ers. Thanks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2013 5:06 PM GMT

Flip Leather Case Battery Back Cover For Samsung GT i9100 Galaxy S2 SII White UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, 31 May 2013
Very neat product. When I first tried to fit this cover, I couldn't get it to fit properly thinking the back plastic cover would break. However after several more attempts, with a little bit of measured force, it fit perfectly. It looks and feels as though it is a genuine Samsung product and apart of the phone itself.

My only niggle is that it is difficult to remove, especially the edge of the flip cover. Worried that it would break, after removing one edge of the battery cover, I then had to pry it off from underneath with a pen. Other than that, its a sound and unique looking cover.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 31 May 2013
Overall sound product. Protects my S2 adequately. It is slightly thicker than your standard gel case, but I suppose that's why its called a bumper case. Great if you're looking for an un-intrusive option.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, 31 May 2013
I first used Toppik fibres and it worked great, but didn't want continue spending that much going forwards. So purchased this item as a cheaper alternative and I must say it works just as good as any other top brand.

It arrived on time. The product comes in a 25gram zip bag. So after I topped up my existing shaker/dispenser, the remainder could be securely kept in the bag without the worry of it spilling everywhere.

After using this for 2 weeks now, I find that the fibres don't 'grab' as effectively as Toppik and find I'm having to apply a little bit more. However this is a minor niggle as for the amount you get for the price you pay is great value for money. Using this in conjunction to Super Million fibre hold spray and works just fine. I would definitely buy this product again.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo, 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo, 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars No sign of improvement (yet), 5 April 2013
Have been using this for 2 months, washing hair at least 3 times a week. Not seen any signs of reduced hair loss or hair gain. But will continue to use and see how it goes.

Check out Toppik.

Cheap Faux Leather TV Cinema Sofa Bed on Chrome Legs with Pull Down Drinks Holder by Southern Sofa Beds (Brown)
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sofabed, 5 April 2013
For the prices this is a great product and super fast delivery. Solid construction, the sofa bed comes pre-assembled. You just have to screw in the legs (which are metal). I used a drill to drill some pilot holes - helps when screwing together.

As a sofa it can comfortably seat 3 adults, or 2 with the cup holder down.

As a bed it can sleep one adult and one child easily as it is wider than a standard single bed. Is fairly comfortable to sleep on, as long as you don't sleep in the middle (on the fold). I ideal for occasional sleep but would not recommend prolonged use unless padded well.

I have placed this in the small room of my house which is ideal, as space is limited but with the option to become a bedroom.

Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Discontinued by manufacturer
Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for monry., 10 Mar. 2013
My dad is hopeless with technology but this phone did the trick. Unlocked on all networks which is great. Would reccommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3