Profile for Mrs. J. Moreland > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Moreland

Mrs. J. Moreland (Belfast NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hamilton McBride Tropica Natural Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 90x72in(228x182cm) Approx

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing the outside in design look, this hits the button., 19 Sept. 2015
Great quality, exceeds expectations for money spent. Wonderful warm look without darkness.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury looking item for average cost., 19 Sept. 2015
Exceeds all expectations, great value for purchase price.

4 x Tropica Natural Piped Cushion Covers17in x 17in (43x43cm) Approximately
4 x Tropica Natural Piped Cushion Covers17in x 17in (43x43cm) Approximately
Offered by 4 Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth purchase price., 19 Sept. 2015
Amazing quality for price, its not often something bought unseen exceeds expectations.

Real Flowers - Forget Me Not Butterfly Silver Pendant
Real Flowers - Forget Me Not Butterfly Silver Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price paid, 11 Sept. 2015
Excellent, a truly beautiful gift for a lucky someone.

Pink Rain Heart Nintendo Dsi XL Console Vinyl Skin Cover In A Retail Pack. Ready For Fast 1st Class UK Post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 17 Dec. 2013
Having bought a slightly 2nd hand Console for my granddaughter for Christmas, although in great condition, I did notice a few light scratches on the surface especially in full light, it was a special mario edition so was trying to get something reddish, choosing this product I was not at all disappointed, was easy to apply, letting me reposition until exactly right, the only adjustment was a tiny little trim where hinges are at top front on 1 side. I just know she is going to love it, a brilliant idea & product especially for the money involved, I would highly recommend.

Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler :), 30 Oct. 2013
Have bought these for a little extra Christmas gift for my Son-in-law, who has stated for a few Christmases now that no-one buys him socks anymore & he really needs them, he even showed me a hole in his sock last year & said you promised last year to get me some so it's your fault i've no decent socks, I think he'll like me remembering & his favourite team as well, bound to get me more brownie points :)

Manchester United Official Street Sign - Multi-Colour, 40 x 18 cm
Manchester United Official Street Sign - Multi-Colour, 40 x 18 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Valve, 30 Oct. 2013
A fantastic item for any football/team fan, great quality item at a great price, have purchased a few as part of Christmas boxes & am extremely happy with them.

Matching Bedrooms Football Club Manchester United Home Changing Room Metal Sign Plate.
Offered by GiftLocalUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 30 Oct. 2013
I have purchased this for a stocking filler for 12year old grandson & I just know he is going to be very happy, it is a lot larger than I expected & seems to be of good quality, would definitely recommend this for all football fans.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 30 Oct. 2013
I have found this comb invaluable, working in a school & living alone it saves my having to ask the help of others in seeking out the few stray lice that may venture my way. Xx

Manchester United Embossed Crest Leather Wallet
Manchester United Embossed Crest Leather Wallet
Offered by Bluefinch Media Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 30 Oct. 2013
On opening the great looking embossed soft lined box the wonderful aroma of leather hits the smell senses, I have purchased a few (at the best possible price I'm sure) for Christmas boxes & I'm sure the recipients will love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5