Profile for Mrs. J. Moreland > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Moreland

Mrs. J. Moreland (Belfast NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pink Rain Heart Nintendo Dsi XL Console Vinyl Skin Cover In A Retail Pack. Ready For Fast 1st Class UK Post.
Offered by Tomoco143

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 17 Dec. 2013
Having bought a slightly 2nd hand Console for my granddaughter for Christmas, although in great condition, I did notice a few light scratches on the surface especially in full light, it was a special mario edition so was trying to get something reddish, choosing this product I was not at all disappointed, was easy to apply, letting me reposition until exactly right, the only adjustment was a tiny little trim where hinges are at top front on 1 side. I just know she is going to love it, a brilliant idea & product especially for the money involved, I would highly recommend.

Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Offered by Charkat

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler :), 30 Oct. 2013
Have bought these for a little extra Christmas gift for my Son-in-law, who has stated for a few Christmases now that no-one buys him socks anymore & he really needs them, he even showed me a hole in his sock last year & said you promised last year to get me some so it's your fault i've no decent socks, I think he'll like me remembering & his favourite team as well, bound to get me more brownie points :)

Manchester United FC 'Sir Matt Busby Way' Street Sign
Manchester United FC 'Sir Matt Busby Way' Street Sign
Offered by NIGHT STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Valve, 30 Oct. 2013
A fantastic item for any football/team fan, great quality item at a great price, have purchased a few as part of Christmas boxes & am extremely happy with them.

Matching Bedrooms Football Club Manchester United Home Changing Room Metal Sign Plate.
Offered by templerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 30 Oct. 2013
I have purchased this for a stocking filler for 12year old grandson & I just know he is going to be very happy, it is a lot larger than I expected & seems to be of good quality, would definitely recommend this for all football fans.

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 30 Oct. 2013
I have found this comb invaluable, working in a school & living alone it saves my having to ask the help of others in seeking out the few stray lice that may venture my way. Xx

Manchester United Embossed Crest Leather Wallet
Manchester United Embossed Crest Leather Wallet
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 30 Oct. 2013
On opening the great looking embossed soft lined box the wonderful aroma of leather hits the smell senses, I have purchased a few (at the best possible price I'm sure) for Christmas boxes & I'm sure the recipients will love them.

The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set including Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set including Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 Oct. 2013
My grandson has requested 1 of these books for Christmas, I was so surprised to get the 3 books for not much extra money, I just know I will be a favourite Nanny for a little while.

Complete Child Magician Costume set with Cape, Hat, Rabbit & Magic Wand. How magic is that?
Offered by Furnitoys Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Looking Product, 29 Oct. 2013
I have purchased as a Christmas present for my granddaughter who is fascinated by magic at the moment, I'm sure she is going to be very happy as it looks expensive & has a lovely fluffy toy included, another of her favourite things.

Finger Chopper
Finger Chopper
Offered by Inspire Plus+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee novelty, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Finger Chopper (Toy)
This looks like good fun, I can't comment on workings as it's a little stocking filler for granddaughter, who is into magic, I think she'll love it.

Kids Short White Satin Gloves
Kids Short White Satin Gloves
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little hands, 29 Oct. 2013
Bought for a little stocking filler to go with a magic set my granddaughter has chosen for Christmas, really good quality for price paid, I think she will love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4