Profile for Magnet > Reviews

Kohl Eye Liner Pencil - Blackest Black
Offered by camelliashop
Price: 1.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and Smokey, 10 Dec 2013
W7's kohl eyeliner is perfect for strong definition. it goes on smoothly (no drag) and can be smudged with fingers or make-up applicator for a smokey look.

Antonio Puig Quorum Aftershave 100 ml
Antonio Puig Quorum Aftershave 100 ml
Offered by PerfumeShopping
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells just great, 10 Dec 2013
Having read all the good reviews and noted the price (cheap) I thought it would make a good Christmas present for my brother. I had a sneak sniff before wrapping it up. It was a gorgeous smell so I patted myself on the back for making such an excellent choice.
As it's not yet Christmas I cannot give my brother's opinion but I feel sure he's going to love it.

Sean John Unforgivable Eau de Toillette Spray for Women 30 ml
Sean John Unforgivable Eau de Toillette Spray for Women 30 ml
Offered by Fragrancia
Price: 11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle but sexy, 10 Dec 2013
The only reason I tried this is because my partner smells great in the men's version. I took a chance and ordered it untried/ untested and I am pleased to say, I love Unforgivable Woman. It is a soft subtle fragrance that is very sexy.

Forever Young Ladies Short Black Red Blend Wig in Classy Bob Style with FREE Wig Cap
Offered by Forever Young
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Head turner, 10 Dec 2013
Having damaged my previously longish hair through too much lightening I resorted to the chop and so ended up with a short pixie cut. It's OK but as I much prefer longer hair I have purchased this wig to wear while my own is growing back. The wig colour is not the intense red and black as shown but rather more of a copper and dark brown. This didn't disappoint me as the two colours blend beautifully. It looks and feels like real hair and with the help of the a wig cap (included) the fit feels snug and secure. All in all an excellent wig for a very reasonable price.

Ladies Black Frill Ruffle Poncho Cape Shawl Shrug Wrap Waterfall with Fringe Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly warm, 10 Dec 2013
Delivery was very fast. I couldn't believe that a frilly woollen poncho could be packaged into such a small parcel but once opened, I just shook it out and it expanded into a lovely lightweight cover- up with no need to iron. I am 5' tall and the front tip comes to just above my knees. I know I'm going to wear this a lot as it is so easy to put on for a quick getaway; more comfortable to wear when driving in the car than a coat/jacket; can be screwed up and stuffed into a small space when not being worn and still come out looking good. As if that wasn't enough, the price is incredible!

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Rose De Jaspe
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Rose De Jaspe
Price: 7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft sheen of colour, 10 Dec 2013
The Rose De Jaspe blusher comes in a compact little pot with its own soft brush to apply an understated glow to your cheeks. Just lovely!!

Danielle Satin Nickel Three Ball Deco Base Vanity x 10 Magnified
Danielle Satin Nickel Three Ball Deco Base Vanity x 10 Magnified
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for short sighted people, 10 Dec 2013
I was taken aback when I took my first look into the magnified side as I hadn't expected quite such an enlarged view of my phizog. It most certainly reveals warts and all but at least I know that I'm applying my make up properly. On "reflection" I think 10 x magnification is a little too much as it can sometimes make me feel dizzy.

Falcon 46516 Pie Dish Round 16cm
Falcon 46516 Pie Dish Round 16cm
Offered by Smile Trading
Price: 4.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for two servings, 10 Dec 2013
This dish is small and ideal for two average sized servings. Unfortunately the dish is now stained a bluey grey colour after making a blackberry and apple crumble in it but, no matter, it fulfils its purpose.

Barry M Lip Liner, 9 - Mulberry
Barry M Lip Liner, 9 - Mulberry
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lip liner, 10 Dec 2013
I ordered this lip liner in 9 - Mulberry and the colour was just what I wanted to go with this seasons fashion colours. It glides on smoothly and stays put for a long time.

Tan Denim Hessian Summer Strappy Wedge Ankle Sandals
Tan Denim Hessian Summer Strappy Wedge Ankle Sandals
Offered by HeelzSoHigh
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 24 May 2013
It's so difficult to find fashionable footwear in a size 2 so I was very pleased to find these sandals. They are really comfortable and the straps are soft. I would have given 5 stars but the hessian is shredding in places & will soon need a bit of glue and parts of the tan areas on the heels are slightly creased but for what they cost, they offer good value. They arrived in very good time too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3