Profile for Mead669 > Reviews

HMS Victory - First-Rate: Seaforth Historic Ships Series
HMS Victory - First-Rate: Seaforth Historic Ships Series
by Jonathan Eastland

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 Mar. 2015
Great book, very informative and some super pictures

Kikkor Slyder Golf Shoes Black/Mint 10H
Kikkor Slyder Golf Shoes Black/Mint 10H
Offered by County Golf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes and a competitive price., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kikkor Slyder Golf Shoes (Misc.)
I bought one pair of these shoes on a whim because they were quite cheap and I had never heard of the brand, nothing to loose really. when they arrived I was shocked at the quality and robustness of the shoes, in the box was an additional pair of insoles and a free pair of sun glasses. these shoes are so good that I have ordered another pair. If you can get by with slip on golf shoes I would recommend these.

PU Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Wallet for Samsung Galaxy 7" TAB2 P3100/P3110 (BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Case/Cover, 22 Nov. 2012
This is a quality cover which fits my tablet perfectly, although the case is very cheap in comparison to other tablet cases this is well made, sturdy and in my opinion excepional value for money. I would recommend this to anyone.

Garmin Approach G3 GPS Golf Handheld (discountinued by manufacturer)
Garmin Approach G3 GPS Golf Handheld (discountinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Approach G3, 17 Mar. 2011
I bought the Garmin Approach G3 really on the strength of reviews and Garmins reputation. I can honestly say that neither have let me down, this is an excellect item which is easy to operate it has all the functions you'd want from a golf GPS. There are no course download or annual subscriptions to worry about, I must admit that I was slightly worried wether I'd be able to read the screen as I normally have to wear glasses to read, my worries were unfounded, the on screen text is large and clear the user interface (touch screen) is fantastic and only took a few minutes of ues to get the hang of all the facilities of the G3.

If I ware to be really critical, I would like to have had a soft travel case supplied, I would also like the unit to come with a charger and rechargeable batteries, for the price this would be very little outlay for Garmin. I would not hesitate to recommend this GPS to any of my friends. QUALITY.....

Golf Rules Quick Reference
Golf Rules Quick Reference

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Rules, 24 Dec. 2010
I bought one of these handy reference rule books for myself as I have difficulty reading a normal rule book on the course without my reading glasses, it is clear and concise and the index system helps you to find the relevant rule quickly, the illustrations also clear up any doubt as to your options. If you take the game seriously and for the price a great buy. I have bought these for some of my friends who were also impressed with the ease of use.