Profile for Susana C > Reviews

Content by Susana C

Susana C (Lisbon, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 12
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 12
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pens for my kids. Really washable!, 21 Feb 2014
These are my favorite pens for my children, as they are easy to store (are thin), very washable, durable, and have good colors. I have bought different ones at some time, but I always come back to these.
I have bought them 2 or 3 times already, when my children wear out the ones they have.

Melissa & Doug Birthday Party
Melissa & Doug Birthday Party
Price: 13.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Has no lid, and the knife is to thick, 21 Feb 2014
This toy is pretty, but it has 2 things I didn't like:
- As other reviewers said, the box has no lid, which makes it difficult to store the pieces in the original box. I'll have to move it to another box.
- the knife is too thick to cut the cake. My children have 2 other toys like this, a pizza and a fish, and both the other knives are more similar to real knives and have a thiner side of the "blade", which makes it ease to "cut" the toy food. The cake cutter that comes with this toy is too thick and doesn't fit between the pieces of the cake. If we press it, the cake pieces go flying out.
If I knew this I probably wouldn't have bought it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 21 Feb 2014
I love this bottle. I bought one for me to use at work, and one for my son to have at school (kindergarten). I fill it with water directly from the tap. The bottle is beautiful, with the right size and easy to use and wash. The leaflet in the replacement disks says that each disk lasts for 20 litres of water, and that is the amount of water that I drink during 1 month (using the bottle from monday to friday), so the 4 disks will last me for 4 months. Very good value for money.

BRITA Fill&Go Replacement Discs - 8 Pack
BRITA Fill&Go Replacement Discs - 8 Pack
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Each disk can be used for 20 litres of water, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this replacement pack for 2 brita fill&go water bottles, and this will last me for 8 months, as me and my son use the bottles during the work week, at work and at school, so 20 litres is what we drink in 1 month.
Good value for money.

Corolle 30 cm Hooded Fleece Jacket Set (Pink)
Corolle 30 cm Hooded Fleece Jacket Set (Pink)
Offered by Dobege Collectables
Price: 12.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 18 Feb 2014
This outfit is beautiful, and made with good materials. I love it and my daughter plays with it a lot.

Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way
by Chloe Coscarelli
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for a new vegan, 18 Feb 2014
I'm going vegan and this is the first book that I have bought and made vegan recipes from. It's pretty, has recipes for all types of meals, from starters and breakfasts to desserts, and it has main courses, which is what I'm finding more difficult to see in other books.
I've made lasagna, pasta bolognese, pasta alfredo, morocan BBQ seitan, pancakes and a cake, and they turned out good and tasty. However, none of the recipes that I made turned out with the same look as the photos in the book.
I also wish the book had more photos of the dishes, to see how it should turn out before making it.
Overall, I like it, and I use it very often.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 10:44 AM GMT

Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice story for beadtime, 27 Nov 2013
My 2 year old and 5 year old children liked this book very much. They don't understand English, but I do instant translation for them when I tell it, and they enjoy to open the fold outs and pull outs, and enjoy the end.

100 Things for Little Children to do on a Journey (Usborne Activity Cards)
100 Things for Little Children to do on a Journey (Usborne Activity Cards)
by Catriona Clarke
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep children occupied, 27 Nov 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old son, when we went on a 5 day trip. It has lots of cards with things to draw or write on both sides. It comes with a pen to wipe clean the cards, and it really works. My son loved this and was occupied with it for long periods of time.

Noisy Farm (Usborne Noisy Books)
Noisy Farm (Usborne Noisy Books)
by Jessica Greenwell
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and with good sounds, 27 Nov 2013
I gave this to my 2 year old daughter and my 5 year old son, and they loved it.
There's a story to tell, and each sound button corresponds to a scene in the book. the sounds are very good, realistic, and not too loud. My children reach for this book often.

Crayola - Wallet Of 10 Twistable Pencils
Crayola - Wallet Of 10 Twistable Pencils
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful to take on the go, 27 Nov 2013
I bought this for my children to take on a trip, because I wanted pencils that didn't need to be sharpened. These were great, practical with the plastic case, and easy to twist and to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4