Profile for Oleksandr Moskalyuk > Reviews

Content by Oleksandr Mosk...

Oleksandr Moskalyuk

HQ 4 Way Antenna Amplifier
HQ 4 Way Antenna Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., 18 Dec. 2013
Works fine for cable (digital) TV (CATV).
I was just looking for a splitter so I tried a simple one, without amplification. It didn't work for me since the signal gets weak after the splitting - results in no picture. But this guy does the job perfectly. It definitely amplifies the signal. I use it at minimal amplification level. If it gets closer to max. the picture disappears. This is important point because when I unpacked the device the attenuator was set to max (don't know why) and I thought at first that it just does not work. Took me some time to figure out what is going on. First I thought that it is set to min. and this is why I have no picture. So I tried to turn it up - it was pretty hard but I did it a bit :))). Lucky me I didn't break it :))). So I would suggest to start with minimal amplification and then move it up if needed. The attenuator turns pretty softly so don't try too hard as I did :)

Samsung SSG-5100GB/XC 3D Glasses (Battery) (New for 2013)
Samsung SSG-5100GB/XC 3D Glasses (Battery) (New for 2013)
Offered by easybuyEUR

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good guest 3D glasses. Great value for money., 18 May 2013
I bought 2 of these glasses to use with my Epson EH-TW6100 projector. I worried a bit if it will work but it does just great.
- The glasses get paired with the PJ instantly (probably even faster than Epson's own glasses that go with the PJ). So I really believe they should work with any device that is marked with FullHD 3D RF (I'm not responsible if it does not work for you though :))
- 3D picture quality is perfect, the same as with the original glasses.
- I can put them on top of my ordinary spectacles and feel pretty comfortable. In fact I virtually don't feel them.
- The price is really awesome.

2 things that could be better though and this is why I prefer Epson's glasses and this is why I would recommend these Samsung glasses mainly for guests:
- The glasses are very open on sides. This is not a big deal in dark environment but in light room it distracts a bit.
- The glasses do not fold. The only option is to detach the sides and attach them back when you are going to use them again - not very convenient.

The glasses are not rechargeable, work from 1 CR-2025 battery. I don't think this is a big problem (or problem at all) unless you are gonna use them for 5-10 hours every day.

Overall - Great value for money. If I need more 3D glasses this would be my first option.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 9:53 AM BST

KabelDirekt 10m HDMI Cable compatible with HDMI 2.1, 2.0a, 2.0, 1.4a (Ultra HD, 4K, 3D, Full HD, 1080p, HDR, ARC, Highspeed with Ethernet) - PRO Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid cable, 20 April 2013
I was looking for 2 black 10m HDMI 1.4 cables to replace my white Cablesson cables (just for sake of aesthetics). Was going to buy Cablesson cables again (really good cables by the way) but for some reason they didn't provide Super Saver Delivery (free postage) so I found and bought these cables instead and I do not regret at all.
It looks awesome. When you hold it in your hands you can feel that this is the real cable. Pretty heavy and thick. And the most important - it does the job - 1080p24 3D signal works perfectly.
The only tiny little thing - it is slightly difficult to bend it - really solid cable.

Cablesson MacKuna 10m / 10 metres High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (Latest 2.0/1.4a 3D Ready with Audio Return and Ethernet Channel) Up to 2160p For Sony PS3 PS4 XBOX 360 PC SKYHD Virgin Box Nintendo Wii U LCD Plasma & LED TV Full HD, 4k UltraHD, WHITE HDMI CABLE
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cable, 21 Mar. 2013
This cable is awesome. First I bought one and loved it, so I bought another one 2 weeks later. Use both cables to connect my equipment (AV Receiver and PC) to 3D projector. Works perfectly, including Bluray 3D. Don't have an opportunity to test Ethernet and Audio Return Channel but I'm pretty sure they should work as well.
I also bought 5m and 0.5m cables and if I will ever need another cable Cablesson MacKuna will be my first choice.
Cablesson is surely "the art of engineereng" as it is written on the cable's plastic bag.
And I'm impressed by HDCentral customer service. I asked them a question about a splitter that they sold and it was my pleasure to communicate with the guy (Matthew). He even called me back from UK to Denmark!